Reviews for Blackmail
Love and Lace chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
My name is Rachel :)
Shadow Prussia chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Don't worry Hungary, I'm with you XD This story is creative and the ending is just X3 will the sequal be a story or will it just be left here? or *le gasp* is it already out? X3
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
i don't think i'll be able to keep a straight face in piano on monday
HetaliaXFanatic101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
hehe... Prussia gunna get his ass wooped
KeeperOfTheReaper chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You kept switching between first and third person. It would be better if you stuck with one, preferably third person. Also, check your punctuation and grammar. Other than that, it was sehr gut! You did a good job with the characters' personalities!
Lady Purgatory chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I really like the idea of this story, it has a nice plot. A few things bothered me, though, so I hope you don't mind if I share them. 1)You kept switching from 1st person to 3rd person with Austria. It made some parts a bit hard to follow. 2)More than once, you said that a line belonged to Austria, when really it had been Gilbert's. I can understand, though, mixing up names, just make sure you proofread so that doesn't happen. And, finally, 3)You forgot to place a ton of punctuation marks. I'm a bit a grammar hound, so it may a bit harsh, but it's important when telling a story like this. You forgot to put in various quotation marks and you did not place apostrophe's were they should have gone. It also would have helped to determine what was one of the character's thoughts by italicising.

You are a good writer, dear, you just need to work on a few things.
Sophia Again chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I didn't actually read the reviews, so I didn't realize that what I said has been practically said by numerous people! Sorry! Also, no offense!

If you ever do need help (and this goes to anyone reading this) message me on MSN! My screen name is . I also have email: , though sometimes I don't check it. Also, I'm not a beta, so I'm not the best. Just if you, or anyone else, need help. c:

Good night!

Sophia chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I liked it, but you have grammatical errors throughout, such as puncuation, capitalization and spelling. Some errors are, "wait Was that me?" when it should be, "Wait, was that me?" or, "Of course if Germany had been my company...", it should be, "Of course, if Germany had been my company...".

Also, near the end of the story, I was confused at first because I thought you switched it to first person. I read it over again and realized they were Austria's thoughts. (My bad!) You might want to put quotations, so as to not to confuse the reader. For example, 'Early that morning, I woke to my usual routine,' or whatever. Things like that. xD

Now, I'm definitely not an English major, but I spotted these errors throughout the story, as previously mentioned, and wanted to give you the advice so you can fix them and such! I hope this helps, and I also hope I didn't come off as some snobby person picking your story a part! I hope you become a great writer one day! C:

Sorry for spamming all of this! Have a good day,

anonymous chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hungary would have loved this...
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LOL. Hungary's such a yaoi-lover, why would she be mad? I can't help but think that, while she would be pissed if Austria left her for another woman, she would be perfectly happy if he left her to go gay. :'D

Your grammar is a bit bad, but I liked the story otherwise C:
FlyingHigh13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
There are still a lot of errors... Like, you seem to have a case of invisible apostraphies (I have no idea how to spell that word.). And there was random switches from Third to First person, without any warning, and my poor brain was left very confused. Also, some letters that belong on the end of one word are tacked onto the beginning of the next word. It's very annoying and easily fixable. This is a wonderful storyline, and a pretty good fic, just look back over it with these things in mind.

Peace, Love, and cherries!
Mobius Kaleido chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Pretty good story... But switching between first- and third-person make for a somewhat confusing read. Just try to have consistency, and your story will be even better
LunaticQueen chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
The narration confused me a little bit sometimes, but I enjoyed this~ 3
hello chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
So she was more angry for not being told cause shes a yaoi fan...huh...ehe she supports the sequeL!
Brin The Puffling chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I think this has definite potential, I would suggest adding quotation marks and apostrophes to make it easier and more enjoyable for the reader to... well read. I wasn't sure what was thoughts, speaking, or just narration... it also seems as if you slipped between first and third person a bit, I recommend just sticking with one point of view to avoid confusion. Keep up the writing, I hope to see more by you