Reviews for Time
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
D'aww isn't he perceptive! Great little story. Isn't it amazing how inspiration can hit you!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
cute Jibbs moment *sigh* love stuff like that. thanks!
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I shall stop regaling your inbox with reviews after this, and save some for later:)

You really are very good. If you didn't keep mentioning English wasn't your first language, I'd assume it was. And these storie are so...sweet, without being overly saccharine.
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aw! domesticated Jibbs! XD

Why didn't I read this before? It was so much fun!

I spent half the time trying to guess if they were together or not. I don't know if that was because of how 'domesticated' they were acting or if it was something that you wanted to show, like saying that they're still them - playful and all - even if their roles are different. I just can't see Gibbs playing with her hair and the teasing after that. Maybe because they weren't quite that physical on the show.

The ending was probably my favourite part. It sounds so...casual, but at the same time says so many things, about them and their relationship, with a promise of more but not quite getting there. Couldn't be more Jibbs!
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very cute, I love it!

Brilliant dialogues! :)
MissJayne chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Loved it! Beautiful.
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I like the way this feels unfinished, just like they always felt to me - unfinished.

Well, until they killed her off, that is. :)

Nice.

M.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very, very good. Relieve your boredom this way any time you wish. I like the interplay of both dialog and action between them as you describe it very much. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

pdf
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww, i did wonder if there was more to him bringing her take-away those few times, lol. Love shows in the simplest of gestures.
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Oh this was P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S and I loved it.

MWAH!