Reviews for Otomen Shinobi!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
A very good and quite interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
thegoldfishassassin chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
awww its so cute P
Itachiforever342 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Wow...this is my ultimate dream come true! Otomen and Naruto! *hearts appear in eyes* This is done so well, I hope you keep going! *gets down on knees* Please update! Please?

Oh, and have you watched the Otomen drama? I noticed you called "Love Chick" "Lovetic" in the first chapter. That's awesome as well!
My Solitude chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This is quite an amusing chapter. I hope you update soon. I'm anxious to read what comes next.
Sevvus chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
PAHLEASE continue this! i know it's been a while...but its AMAZING! im actually in the middle of collecting this manga series so, for me it makes me giggle like mad! and usually i absolutely HATE naruto being turned into a girl...but...this is the first one ever i can truthfully say id like to read more of...so if you are continuing this thank you thank you thank you, keep up the good work and update soon please and thank you again!

and if your not...you have broken my heart just a tiny bit...and i will proceed to buy a carton of ice cream and eat it...that is all...XD lol
Eirdaru chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I really like this story! It's cute and funny and I want you to update every hour!(i know that u can't though) please countinue to write this awesome fic, if u do I will love u forever!
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
kawaii!Although I don't expect Naruto to see himself as a girl even if others may perceive him to be. What's really masculine about "him" (the measurements you gave are of a very petite girl) I guess is his attitude and the fact that he doesn't talk, walk, or dress like a girl so he looks like a guy, which he now is in spirit. I'm glad that you haven't changed the essence of Naruto, and I love his interactions with Itachi. Wonder how Naruto takes to Sasuke.
silverfox princess123 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
i really like this story. please update soon.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Itachi acts so much like Asuka!
Ryuutarou Hikaru Idea Tensai chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
hey!it's great keep writing!
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Aww so many fun stories! T.T I wish they could all just be done and it would less stress for you! Please update soon! X3 XD
Sapphire09 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Still love it!

Oh, please continue! I totally love this!

I'm really~ into this story!
09gemgg chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
it very interesting. especially is acting girly. hope that you would not abandon this story and update it very soon.
Sapphire09 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Whoa.. really interesting and crack me up! especially in the part when Itachi did the girly things! I could imagine him doing it in canon already... XD

Update please!
phantomwillow chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Yay first review! this story made might night. here i was looking for an ouran high school host club crossover and surpize! an otomen crossover! and to naruto. this was really cute and amazing. great job and i hope you updae soon. _