Reviews for The Buddy System
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 5/18
Loved it!
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 2/13
I love this story! Your characterisation of Gabriel, and his interactions with Sam, are superb. I also love your description of Gabriel's wings. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love how Gabriel is so protective over Sam in your story. It's really endearing how much the archangel cares for Sam. I believe this will be one of those fics I keep coming back to. Oh, and I loved the candy apple bit. That made me laugh.

ferret nin
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
awww super cute. love the story and i can though i would have loved some more of gabe giving him candy..sammy needs more candy
Akira chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Aw. This was really sweet and cute.
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my gosh, that was really good! I enjoyed reading this, and for your first attempt in writing them, you did spifftacular in my opinion!
grizla chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
i don't normally read sam/gabriel, cause i don't see the seeds for it in the show, but this was very nice- i could see this happening
currents chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
A-fucking-dorable. Just wonderful, truly. The development and the characterization and the Sabriel loveliness were just brill. :)

Keep writing!

Always,
Summer
Prince-Frost chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
beautiful ;_;
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is really well done; just enough angst while still being really sweet.
Llamachick chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
awwwwww! Gabe and Sam, so super adorable. This is my favorite Gabe/Sam thus far. Thanks for that.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aww what a cute story! I love gabe! You are a fantastic writer! :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww this was sweet and cute!
ThursdayAngelus chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Aww. Sammy is so cute when he's confused. And Gabriel is just awesome.