Reviews for Through Sam's Pain
Sammygirl321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great story, really captured the moment well. Loved it, can't wait to read more of your stories! 3
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Another awesome story. You have dean's and Sam's emotions down to a T. So please keep up the great work.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i really enjoyed this ilove sammy stories an d i like the relatioship you write with boys
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was so sad. I loved Maddy! I thought that she was perfect for Sammy. However I've watched Supernatural since the very beggining so I know that either of the boys and being happy with any woman just isn't in the books. This was so perfect. What an awesome big brother Dean is. I loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Great tag. You really got Sam's grief and how broken he was at having to kill Madison. It may have been the right thing to do for her and he had no option but that didn't make it any easier to handle. Loved how you had Dean reaching to find a way to help Sam but knowing it was something his little brother had to work through. Believable that Sam would want to go for a walk to sort through his head but totally fitting that he wouldn't want to be alone and wanted Dean with him. Do wish Kripke would cover these issues sometimes, as more is needed. Great that you did it for him.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was excellent Karen..I loved it!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was AWESOME!

I loved it! waah! :)

awesome fic hun, loved how you wrote and portrayed a broken Sam- we've never seen him just after like this before- and I reckon it wouldn't done this and Dean wouldve had to drag him out again

awesome fic!

amazingly written darlin!
carocali chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I just watched this episode again and remembered how much I liked it. It was so nice to see Sam let go and let himself be with someone, but the pains of knowing the Winchesters only started there.

I like how you played this, with Sam losing his mind for that period of time - knowing that he'd killed another person he cared for. This poor boy! Nice work, as always!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I felt sorry for Dean and Sam.

Love how you wrote Dean as he tried to help his little brother.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I saw that you posted this while I was at school and I told myself I couldn't read it until I got my reading for the day done.

"...just stared at me through his Medusa-like bangs as if he were strung up by his ears in limbo." Hey, that's some creative wording, right there.

"If I'd told the kid to do a sexy striptease down to his boxers and dance like a monkey on the hood of my car - right now - he would." That image will haunt me now, thanks.

"and I wasn't sure I could put Humpty back together." Nice reference.

Talk nerdy to me? That made me laugh. That sounds like something Dean'd say.

"'You'll follow me, anyway.'" Aw

Anyway,great job! See, I told you Heart tags can never be over done, and this one was different from the other one's I have read, and it's a great one as well. One of my favorites, for sure! I'm glad I asked you if you'd ever do one. Thanks for dedicating it to me!

Great job and thanks again!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Great tag. I loved the way you had Dean help his brother. Poor Sammy, he really almost broke apart. Really liked the ending, it showed how well the boys know one another. Hugs, Vonnie
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Poor Sammy! That episode is so heartbreaking. I can definitely picture Sam acting like this after what he had to do. Great job on capturing it!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I fell sorry for Sam when he killed Madison, she was the only girl he cared for since Jessica. Glad that Dean was there to help him with his grief, if anyone can get Sam out of his guilt it's Dean.

Nice story hun.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww! This was soo good! Poor Sammy! The minute I read about this episode I literally felt a cold spot in my chest. I mean not only did he see Jessica be torn apart but then he had to kill Madison, the one girl he'd gotten with in like three years? Gah! This was great honey, perfectly heart-breaking! Loved it! :D
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow Karen - you absolutely knocked this one out of the park! Season 2 is my favorite and this was the perfect companion to Heart. Good stuff.

By the way - I am being a bad employee and reading at work again. It has been absolute craziness around here and the distraction was definitely needed!

Be well!