Reviews for I'm in love with my best friend
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wasn't what I expected, it was good don't get me wrong but I thought that Kurt or Noah would get over themselves and go after what they really wanted, each other. Now I am all sad cause this just made me depressed. Good story though.
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ok I had to stop reading a few times,cause of the tears obstructing my view. I love how you wrote this.
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
A truly lovely story. So sad but so believable. Great work.
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i'm crying /3
Schattentaenzerin chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
A wonderful fic. So bittersweet and the ending... *sniff* Wonderful written and a great idea.

I love also the original story.

Thank you for this great OS. *put under favorites*

I'm looking forward to your new story. Kurt/Puck as stepbrothers and maybe more? That sounds great. :D
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was so amazing. You brought me to tears, I cried along with Puck.
tempestquill chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This story left me breathless, it was incredibly written. The emotions it evoked and how it was told in significant moments in Kurt's life with Noah almost seeming like an outsider looking in, because he denies himself the opportunity to let his love flourish. I loved how the moments grew between them, and at the end when Noah's diary was read and how heartbroken Kurt was, because I bet more than anything he wished that Noah was the groom on that wedding day.

This was beautiful and it takes a lot to jerk tears out of my sandy eyes, and you did just that with this story. I'm blown away by the emotions that fill this short story, because it was very much a journey of pathos. Excellent work!

petescocksinpatricksass chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I cried so hard:( the song you used was very matched the story,it was beautiful:) and Puck you idiot...

and well the other story you mentioned seem to be interesting;D when will it come out?cant wait to read!

once again,thanks for writing and sharing such an amazing story!;)
Neko Samurai chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ahh wth I'm starting to cry. I've never had a story do that. That was really good
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I crying XD i loved it, and hated it at the same time.. i love the ending soo much~~ anyways i want to read the other story you talked about like... NOW! XD
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
*sobs* That was so sad. I cried from the wedding on. Stories like this always get me. Beauitful.
Claire chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

That made me cry...

That was so depressing, but beautifully written
Grisly.Hatter.x chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was depressing, yet beautiful x
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was amazing! It made me cry. I loved this story! :D

I loved how Noah was so sweet to Kurt, but it always made me sad that he never told Kurt how he felt!

I can kind of relate, I'm in love with one of my close friends but he is always focused on someone else. :(

oh well...

Great job on this! Please write many more storie for this couple!
MaydayParadeFtw chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
this was so amazingly sad :')
you're a brilliant writer, keep it up!