Reviews for The Sun Always Rises
Ikabi chapter 1 . 7/22
Oh wow - I really like your version of Kyoko because she's got very believable flaws and doubts! I also appreciate how you've articulated her feelings and personal growth; her reasons for fighting are admirable and inspiring. And so many feels!

(I think I like Sun Guardian!Kyoko even more than canon!Ryohei... I really want this to be canon now. Really, really want!)
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 5/5
whoaaaaaa shit
that was... cool? amazing?
kyoko for pesident/boss now.
So sorry that Tsuna died... gave me shivers, but I think I understood.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/29
Beautiful.
aznxa21 chapter 1 . 1/16
Great oneshot!
Sunny chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Go Kyoko! Is Haru the lightning guardian since you mention she uses electric bolts...?
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow. That was amazing!
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This was really good. I'd love to read more. The thought of Ryohei dead is really depressing, but it seems to be the only way for Kyoko to become the Sun Guardian. You did a great job with her.

I was a bit surprised to see them grow up and go through the Milliefiore debacle. That was a bit of a twist since I was expecting them to travel into the future.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I think I half understood this.
Up until the point where they 'continued on' through high school and university, I loved this. Then everything kinda got confusing, since... whatever happened to Rerborn? And the Varia? The rest of the Acrobaleno? Really, though this was really really really good, you seemed to have pushed away a heck of a lot of the characters.
Like... was Lambo ever even mentioned?
Anyway, again, though confusing, this was a treasure read, what with its originality and stuff. I don't think I've ever read a story wit Kyoko as a Guardian, and for A Want of A Nail fic, this was an awesome idea.

-Rayne
Crow667 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
would be awesome if there was a full fledged story of this but wait...is haru the storm guardian? how? what about lambo? how will the time travel work without lambo? how did haru survived against the varia? hm i liked adult lambo. wahteves thanks for the fic keep up the good work!
minekoanime chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
very, very amazing
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is a very interesting AU! I like how some things change but some things stay the same. Great job! :)
The Other Problem chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It's so sad and happy at the same time and Kyoko's just AMAZING! I just love her simplicity and the innocence she retains even though she becomes very involved with the mafia. Everyone else was done incredibly well, too. This is beautiful.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awesome! Pura Vida!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
fascinating look at what-could-have-been - and it all fits together so well. i loved it. :)
KawaiiNekoNami chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
It's always hard to find a fic in where Kyoko is being shown to be respected by the writers... :) I can't help but wanted to say 'Thank you!' for creating this wonderful story because well... it's such a beautiful story... About on why Tsune needed Kyoko, who is his sun that shine brightly for him(It doesn't matter even if Ryohei is alive, she's still his sun! :D)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »