Reviews for Ancient Chains
silvergolddragon chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
It's been 5 years since this story was started please finish this
hama431 chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
Update the next chapter please
Will yugi remember
Will yugi fall for yami and vice versa
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
This is really good! Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Ya'know, i don't ussualy review stuff, but i'm begging you! Please! Finish the story! I love this, and i wanna see more, i've been waiting a while, like, ya' know how it's 2015, n' all...
so! Please! Do more i realy enjoyed it so far.. so plz! Mooooooooree! *looks hopefully up at auther*
(;
Juliet28 chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
I LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE! :D
MistressLife chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I know you probably have given up on this story or you're really busy with life, but I'd love to see a conclusion to this story! It's super original and your ability to create drama and suspense makes me so jealous! I hope to see a possible return from hiatus in the near future! Thanks for the amazing story! XD
silent voice chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Again, wonderful story and don't worry about this hated flame guy, haters be hating and there's nothing you can do about it but keep writing and living life, keep calm and live on. Write your story because you want to not because of other people say, all they can do is give you their opinions. Remember you're the writer they're the readers, this is your story so have fun and keep writing.

-silent voice
silent voice chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
This is an amazing story, I haven't been able to find any good stories with yami and yugi. You are an amazing writer, I expect to see chapter twelve up soon please. And don't stress about finals since you are such an amazing writer I'm sure you'll do great. Keep up the great work.

-silent voice
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Poor Yugi *sobbing*
yaoifangurl4life chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
fuck you I read all the way to chapter eight I hate you make Bakura hang himself for his stupidity or better yet make him a slightly crazy guy on the good side but continuing to do that to yugi is unacceptable. fuck you again on my way out
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
update
SarahK0583 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Oh my youur story is really good. I am so happy Yugi remembers his friends! I can't wait for the next update :)
SentinelSpockNimoy chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
First, let me just say, this "hated flame" character sounds like a total whack-job. "EHOD can't write" my $$! You can TOTALLY write! The way you wrote this whole thing, it was like I was right there with the characters! The parts about sweet little Yugi being hurt had me in tears, it was so realistic. And Yami's outbursts were completely in line with his character. Joey worrying about his best friend was spot-on, and even Seto's resemblance to Kaiba was perfectly done. It seems like you paid really close attention to detail here. The fact that you didn't describe all of Yugi's torture left me free to imagine it myself, just like Yami and the others were doing. The fact that your narration stopped referring to him as Yugi for a bit really emphasized how much he's been mentally wounded. And the way you describe Yugi slowly coming back is wonderfully believable, as it wouldn't really happen all at once. And of course one cannot forget the evil Thief King Bakura planning something evil for Yami. That, and Aknadin's growing hatred of the Pharaoh were exactly what you would expect from those two creeps. So, all in all, "hated flame" can shove his flames up his $$ and around the corner! Suck on THAT, Hated Flame! To EHOD, I already faved you, now I'll fave and follow this story. It's giving me ideas for my own Yugioh story I'm working on. Keep writing, and leave jerks like Flame to me and the other reviewers.
Linsa it chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Oh dear! I hope you continue this history, its just awesome!

I'll be waiting but i know you have a real life and school or work or both, so i'll wait patiently.

Take care!
TheHatedFlame chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'm sorry for everything. I was naive and stupid and I didn't think about the consequences of my actions. Perhaps you could even say I was a little jealous. Please forgive me; I sincerely apologize to the bottom of my heart.