Reviews for Ancient Chains
queenlaur chapter 11 . 4/16
Wow, what a story! I hope you are able to continue this story soon, I love your work! Thank you for sharing.
Bastet Yugi Motou chapter 11 . 2/10
I loved it...
I hope you continue it someday ;D
Lejla Sisic chapter 11 . 1/21
Please continue to make more chapters of this story.
LycanJedi chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Can't wait for the next part! Loving this!
silvergolddragon chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
It's been 5 years since this story was started please finish this
hama431 chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
Update the next chapter please
Will yugi remember
Will yugi fall for yami and vice versa
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
This is really good! Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Ya'know, i don't ussualy review stuff, but i'm begging you! Please! Finish the story! I love this, and i wanna see more, i've been waiting a while, like, ya' know how it's 2015, n' all...
so! Please! Do more i realy enjoyed it so far.. so plz! Mooooooooree! *looks hopefully up at auther*
(;
Juliet28 chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
I LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE! :D
EternalAtlas chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I know you probably have given up on this story or you're really busy with life, but I'd love to see a conclusion to this story! It's super original and your ability to create drama and suspense makes me so jealous! I hope to see a possible return from hiatus in the near future! Thanks for the amazing story! XD
silent voice chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Again, wonderful story and don't worry about this hated flame guy, haters be hating and there's nothing you can do about it but keep writing and living life, keep calm and live on. Write your story because you want to not because of other people say, all they can do is give you their opinions. Remember you're the writer they're the readers, this is your story so have fun and keep writing.

-silent voice
silent voice chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
This is an amazing story, I haven't been able to find any good stories with yami and yugi. You are an amazing writer, I expect to see chapter twelve up soon please. And don't stress about finals since you are such an amazing writer I'm sure you'll do great. Keep up the great work.

-silent voice
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Poor Yugi *sobbing*
yaoifangurl4life chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
fuck you I read all the way to chapter eight I hate you make Bakura hang himself for his stupidity or better yet make him a slightly crazy guy on the good side but continuing to do that to yugi is unacceptable. fuck you again on my way out
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2012