Reviews for One Thing Leads to Another
KrazyKay24 chapter 12 . 2/8
oh fuck! I love you yet I hate you soo much. but who cares once Malec prevails I shall be happy.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I like this story, but in chapter 4, you've written a paragraph on how Alec isn't a stupid housewife. That was really demeaning and offensive. And you've also written that Alec may be gay, but he's not a girl. That makes it like being a girl is the ultimate insult. The story is nice and all but that part made me really angry, so could you please change it to something less offensive? Thank you :)
Pat chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
I want this to continue! I feel like you've captured Magnus' essence whole and are doing a very good job at it. Continue please!
Dayanna.CaHill-Fray-Chase chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Hi...I really like this story. You're a really good author! Are you planning on continuing this?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
OMG! Please continue! I love the story!
soul eater fan and mangaanima chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
keep going its the best ive read so far
nunya chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I love this story! I love the detail you commit. Please, please, please, keep writing!
AtomicCrayon chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Ohh mi gowsh this is so good, i think im going to cry from the Malec beauty of it all :) its justso beautiful *sob*
Well, i have to go to bed now but you will defenitly be seeing more reviews by me tomorrow! AUREVUA! (I think thats how its spelt)
Btw i am LOVING on the adam lambert refrence in the first chap! ;)

#TheUltimateGlambert
shushimreading chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Great story! I really like it! Can't wit to read more!
Geloscopy chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Hi there! I've loved this story so far and can't wait to see more, and I love your writing style and just everything. Keep up the super awesome work! :)
Cessation chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Please update this! You haven't in ages, and this is a really wonderful fanfic. Hope you're going to post the next chapter soon!
SupaKoolCookieMonsta chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Please do continue, i have always thought about what would happen if Alec was disowned.
julz12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh the Clave should really go fuck itself! I'm extremely happy they didn't actually react this way! Very well written!
Clarrisa Constatine chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
This sounds awesome and I can't wait for your next chapter. So psyced!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
God! Sometimes the Shadowhunters really piss me off. Especially when it comes to Alec and Magnus. :(
I loved your descriptions and I must admit the Malec moments are very sweet and heartwarming. Jasper... I just want to strangle Jasper. He's only been introduced what? Twice? And I already want to kill him. *sigh*
I look forward to your next update (I'm extremly curious to see how Magnus reacts to Alec being accused of the murders)! :)

;3