Reviews for One Thing Leads to Another
Continue please. This story is so good right now!
Ally chapter 12 . 5/4
"The next chapter will be up quite soon" BULLSHIT WHY DO YOU DO THIS
Hey I know it's probably been awhile since this was first published but can you please finish or add to it
RynnYuzuki chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Absolutely still love this story! Started reading it when you first started posting it, but much like you life has gotten in the way of staying up to speed with this story, and many others. I came across it again just a little bit ago, as I had printed a few chapters out so I could read them again, and was pleased to see that you had written more! I know it has still been awhile since you posted this chapter, and I don't know if you are even on this site anymore, or if you will continue this story or even see this review. But I just want to say, thank you for writing this and I hope you never lose this passion for writing!
The High Warlock of Glitter chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
I know it's been a while but this stort is great! If you would ever plan on continuing it, I'd love to read more!
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
oh fuck! I love you yet I hate you soo much. but who cares once Malec prevails I shall be happy.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I like this story, but in chapter 4, you've written a paragraph on how Alec isn't a stupid housewife. That was really demeaning and offensive. And you've also written that Alec may be gay, but he's not a girl. That makes it like being a girl is the ultimate insult. The story is nice and all but that part made me really angry, so could you please change it to something less offensive? Thank you :)
Pat chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
I want this to continue! I feel like you've captured Magnus' essence whole and are doing a very good job at it. Continue please!
Dayanna.CaHill-Fray-Chase chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Hi...I really like this story. You're a really good author! Are you planning on continuing this?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
OMG! Please continue! I love the story!
Geek nerd of the book chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
keep going its the best ive read so far
nunya chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I love this story! I love the detail you commit. Please, please, please, keep writing!
AtomicCrayon chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Ohh mi gowsh this is so good, i think im going to cry from the Malec beauty of it all :) its justso beautiful *sob*
Well, i have to go to bed now but you will defenitly be seeing more reviews by me tomorrow! AUREVUA! (I think thats how its spelt)
Btw i am LOVING on the adam lambert refrence in the first chap! ;)

#TheUltimateGlambert
shushimreading chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Great story! I really like it! Can't wit to read more!
Geloscopy chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Hi there! I've loved this story so far and can't wait to see more, and I love your writing style and just everything. Keep up the super awesome work! :)