Reviews for Trust and Deceit
mysterywings chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I actually never read a FrUk fic before (not a fan) but this is just amazing. Probably one of my favorite Historical hetalia fics. I particularly like the ending, it's perfect!
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
amazing, a truly well written historical fic. i love how you made england repeat that he "is not sorry", that's what i thought of most nations: throughout history, they've done cruel and terrifying things...do they compensate? sometimes. but do they regret and repent? rarely. that's the greatest difference between us and nations.

great job!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Argh. You completely totally win at writing England/France, I swear. There are fics that are cute to the point that they rot your teeth, and hey, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I love mindless fluff. But then there's your fic, where it's more than that and it takes into account the historical details and what that means for them and makes it hurt and bleed, and, gah. I can't put it into words, but they felt so believably human. This was really well done :)
Nerica chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Haaa, I wanted to say that I've actually read that quite some time ago, but I didn't leave a review X However, I stumbled on it again, and I just couldn't not let you know xD! So yeah, I enjoyed it alot, not just because I sort of like to read about them during that period, but the way you described it all, the emotions, movements, everything was just so intense, nice job!

Thanks for sharing
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This story is absolutely pure genius. It's bloody brilliant, and damn enjoyable. I really loved the whore comment, cause really, that sums up everyone else's view of Francis. This was so enjoyable, it given me that choked up throat tighten feeling. In the middle of science class. Well done.
Doctor Flo chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Really sad and bitter. It's heatbreaking and beautiful at the same time. You describe the interaction between France and England so well! It's really amazing! I really love this story! Thank you for posting it and keep writing!