Reviews for Playing With Fire
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/7
This is really well written. I like the pairings. Wish you had continued.
SJ chapter 24 . 7/5
I still love this story! I love slow burns in general, but I especially like how I really don't know whether this is a romance or not. I have been checking up on your fic for years, but I imagine a proper update won't be coming down the pipe at this point. If you could, like, bullet-point how the plot ended in your head that would be much appreciated though! :p In all honesty, I'm genuinely curious to see where your Bella and Paul headed "officially." Regardless of whether Playing With Fire comes to an end (or you just let us know what went down), thank you for the 24 chapters you did write.
crdeerw chapter 24 . 6/6
I just realized that this story wasn't marked completed. I never read stories unless they're completed. I know it's been a few years, so you're not likely to update now, but here's to wishful thinking. I have a feeling Paul has already imprinted on Bella, but only time would tell. Please update.
Beautiful Baroness chapter 24 . 6/1
i love how the story is showing building of romance and moving on from bitter past. i like how u write about paul n bella, seems like u really understand the character and writing this outstanding. i'd love to see more of this fanfic. never thought would ship bellaxpaul until this..thanks
I've only just recently found your story and have absolutely fallen in love with it! I really hope you choose to update, it would be interesting to see how you shape the rest of this story. All the best :)
Anigen chapter 24 . 5/1
Is it possible Paul already imprinted on bella, like if the imprint is supposed to be whatever their imprint needs maybe they both just needed someone who was ok with them being themselves. Maybe they needed friendship more than love so thats what the inprint gave them.

Idk, its a theory, love your writing by the way.
ilovfanfic chapter 24 . 4/22
I lové your story and i hope you Will find some Time to finish it !
Thank you for those 24 chapters !
OMG! I see you havent updated in a while but I soo need to know what happens next I love this fic!
Wine and Cheesy chapter 21 . 3/17
I notice that it has been some time since you've updated this wonderful story. I hope that you will find inspiration to finish - as I have a lingering question: did Paul imprint on Bella?

Take care!
AshelyBrogan 3 chapter 24 . 3/15
Please update soon , it's sooo good!
FaultyImage chapter 24 . 2/20
I'm guessing this story is never going to be finished?
failings chapter 1 . 2/16
this is one of the few twilight fan fictions i can enjoy as the years pass without cringing, which is unusual considering it's been like 10 years since twilight came out. thank you so much for writing it, even if you never finished i still get to enjoy it now so yeah. have a good day :)
OMG AMZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNG BECAUSE I SAW PAUL ON THE MOVIE AND WAS LIKE
MelkiSihou chapter 24 . 1/24
Hope there is more to this saga. You have a gift. I was very adamantly against a Paul and Bella story. Rolled my eyes and almost didn't give it a read. Glad I did because you actually suckered me into the story! Darn you for keeping me up to the wee hours of the morning. You can't leave the story here. It is too good not to be completed!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 24 . 1/10
I really love this story. I really hope you update someday. I think yours is some of the best characterization for Paul/Bells. Thank you for writing this! Best of wishes to you.
1,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »