Reviews for Playing With Fire
Lilly-loves-twilight chapter 1 . 1/26
I really hope you decide to continue this, you have an amazing talent for writing and sucking the reader in , please don’t give up on it xx
Coopix chapter 24 . 1/3
Hi! I loved this story. Did you ever finished it?i just saw it was published in 2012. I didn’t realised it wasn’t completed.

Coopix, France.
AdultishChild24 chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
This story is incredible! You have a true gift for writing and making the characters truly believable. It’s such a shame that it’s been 5 years since you’ve updated this. This story is truly brilliant and I am dying to know what your intentions were for the characters. I truly hope you are able to revisit this work one day. It’s beautiful. Thank you for giving us this lovely gift.
missotaku2316 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Omg please update. You can't leave a story like this unfinished. I read through it in two days and we need moreee
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 10/13/2017
I check on this story occasionally to see if you came back to finish it. Thanks for what you have written, a really excellent Paul and Jake with Leah.
Veegie chapter 24 . 10/7/2017
Wow!... This is one great story. You wrote your characters beautifully and I would really love to know how it ends. In fairness I can't wait to read how intensely and passionately Paul would end up loving Bella. How can we persuade you to pick up this story again?
Guest chapter 24 . 10/5/2017
shame this will never be finished. this was a fantastic read
mowmers chapter 24 . 10/2/2017
Such a great story. You executed this so well, the characters were so authentic and visceral. I have hope you will return and update, but even so I loved what has been posted and am glad to have read it.
Maxsmomma chapter 24 . 9/26/2017
Re-reading this and still in love with your writing and your approach in all facets. Hoping that maybe you have some more squirreled away to share with us even years later - ?

Thank you for sharing it. Your Paul is a special Paul for sure without losing the essence of the character. You simply gave a much better hand than SM to each of them and fleshed things out.
leoslady4ever chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
I read this in one day. I couldn't put it down, and then I realized how long it's been since the last update. I was so incredibly sad because this is so incredibly good. I do hope you'll return to this story one day because I sincerely adore it.
MissRiddle2018 chapter 24 . 8/25/2017
Perfection...*sob*... I read this story a year ago and have been coming back every month to check if it's been updated. *sob* So obsessed ...*sob*... please update...
KBoogie1224 chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
GREAT STORY
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 24 . 7/1/2017
What is Bella going to do :(
kanyeet chapter 24 . 6/25/2017
I absolutely love this story! This was my first BellaxPaul fanfic, and it certainly set the bar. I love their relationship and the buildup. I am fond of slow burns and find your story to be very well written. I like the fact that Bella wasn't Paul's imprint and that their behavior seemed natural. I do hope that one day you'll find either the time or motivation to update and continue this story since it truly is amazing.
Rue Dawn chapter 24 . 6/16/2017
Very interesting premise with the lack of an imprint between Bella and Paul. I like their easy relationship though and how you still show bits of his temper as well as how calm he can be. I didn't think Jared would be such a jerk though. I hope that I get to see how this ends soon!
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »