Reviews for Playing With Fire
I love love love this story. I've read it plenty of times! I know that it's been many years now, but I'm hoping you'll find the inspiration to go back and finish this story. I always find my self coming back to read it every few years and I'm always hoping there's an ending when I read it again. I hope you one day decide to finish this story. Your writing of Bella, Paul and all other Twilight characters are unlike anyone else's writing. I hope to see an ending. Until that day, I'll live with the cliff hanger ending of Bella not knowing what she'll do if Paul imprints.
Cristiina chapter 24 . 2/19
I had read this many times! I really like it. I know it's been a long time, but please update it! It's a shame not to finish it
How can this story end here?! I am crushed! I want more!
Candylover778 chapter 24 . 12/9/2020
Omg! Please Update! Im begging! Please! This is soo goood! It deserves an ending plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!
Dont abandon its sooo good! One of my top favorites! Please Update!
Candylover778 chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
Omg! Wonder what happened!
Candylover778 chapter 14 . 12/9/2020
Omg! Wonder who it is!
Candylover778 chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
Would love to see Pauls pov in this story!
Loving It!
Candylover778 chapter 3 . 12/9/2020
So Paul is in love with Leah?
Merrilmylove chapter 24 . 11/29/2020
Hands down one of my favorite stories I have ever read. Thank you. You have done Bella and Paul justice.
Sassy Mami chapter 24 . 11/5/2020
Please, please come back and finish! Thanks for the awesome story.
ElejahAlwaysNForever chapter 24 . 10/26/2020
Hey. I just wanted to tell that I really liked this story. Although I have always been team Edward however i really loved this new angle. I really hope you update and complete this story. It has me hooked straight from the beginning. Loved it. Really want you to explore this Bella-Paul angle. There is so much. Please please update.
Navywife07 chapter 24 . 10/21/2020
Please update
Cristiina chapter 24 . 9/21/2020
Por favor continua con la historia. ¡Me encanta! Es una pena dejarlo sin acabar
JadanCentral chapter 24 . 8/26/2020
Where are you? Come back this is really good
fanficfanatic10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
this story is really good... please continue
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »