Reviews for Playing With Fire
Lui chapter 24 . 4/22
Ohh no, please don't leave it like this :( I really love this story..
Sfrbcry chapter 24 . 3/30
Eeeeeeeeeeee. Suspense. Paul, don't imprint. Like, ever. Please? I know that's an obvious plot point that could follow this, but... Please, don't.
Sfrbcry chapter 21 . 3/30
WTF Bella. Stop.
Sfrbcry chapter 6 . 3/30
Eeeeee. This story is so...I...I have no idea. It's almost cute, and then it's funny, and then I'm just confused because what?
All in all, good job.
FlowersForTheDead chapter 24 . 2/28
I REALLY, really love this story and I can't wait for you too update it! This story has definitely made me laugh and cry. Keep it goin'! :)
NothereNorthere chapter 24 . 2/21
Freakin' LOVE THIS!
pinky317 chapter 24 . 2/9
Noooo! Why has it been forever since the last update?! This story is so good! I love where this story is going and I really, really want to know what happens next with Bella and Paul! I hope that one of these days (very soon), you feel like continuing this fanfic. Keep up the awesome writing and pleeeese update! :D
OH! I love your story! I'm looking forward to next chapter! :D
Anna chapter 24 . 1/20
Seriously?! You can't end here! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! :)
Erin Bloodrein Sage chapter 24 . 1/13
You must update soon! I absolutely love this so far!

- EBS -
Erin Bloodrein Sage chapter 1 . 1/13
Paulla xD I love these two haha this is gonna be good

- EBS -
ecashleyjr chapter 24 . 1/11
post more soon
X.summergrey.X chapter 11 . 1/10
gosh, that's just...and in the books he does imprint, that might still happen in the story...before you stopped writing it that is but i'm still looking forward to what I can read.
X.summergrey.X chapter 6 . 1/9
oh goodness, I need to go to sleep but I want to read more...sigh, we all know how this will go but one more chapter and then bed...hopefully...maybe...
LoveLeesa chapter 24 . 1/7
Whyyyyyyy did it have to stop there?!
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »