Reviews for Playing With Fire
B4bidden.Products chapter 24 . 2/28
wish there was more to read pls update
viajenn chapter 16 . 2/25
I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE WAY U WRITE SO MUCH!
I LOVVVVE PAUL/BELLA
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Apples 'n' PB chapter 3 . 1/3
Oh my goodness I can't wait to finish this. Great writing to back a great prompt.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
you really need to update this story. could you please maybe not make Bella so pathetic though Edward left her she needs to get over that. great story so far tbou
LittleMissHugALot chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Oooh. Update soon! This is so ineresting and i am looking forward to what happens next.
Sara chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
I've read your fic a few times, it is honestly so well written. I have my imagination on how it ends, but I would love to see where you take (though I understand that is quite unlikely at this point). How do you incorporate Victoria and the newborns? Does Bella jump off the cliff by herself? Does Edward come back/Bella get back with him? Has Paul been imprinted on Bella this whole time? Does Paul imprint?
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 24 . 10/28/2016
update soon please!
Brownie14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This is truly amazing, and I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but I just wanna let you know you have a gift. i absolutely love it!
Liz schulze chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
I need more
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
This is really well written. I like the pairings. Wish you had continued.
SJ chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
I still love this story! I love slow burns in general, but I especially like how I really don't know whether this is a romance or not. I have been checking up on your fic for years, but I imagine a proper update won't be coming down the pipe at this point. If you could, like, bullet-point how the plot ended in your head that would be much appreciated though! :p In all honesty, I'm genuinely curious to see where your Bella and Paul headed "officially." Regardless of whether Playing With Fire comes to an end (or you just let us know what went down), thank you for the 24 chapters you did write.
crdeerw chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
I just realized that this story wasn't marked completed. I never read stories unless they're completed. I know it's been a few years, so you're not likely to update now, but here's to wishful thinking. I have a feeling Paul has already imprinted on Bella, but only time would tell. Please update.
alien bakes chapter 24 . 6/1/2016
i love how the story is showing building of romance and moving on from bitter past. i like how u write about paul n bella, seems like u really understand the character and writing this outstanding. i'd love to see more of this fanfic. never thought would ship bellaxpaul until this..thanks
Guest chapter 24 . 5/9/2016
I've only just recently found your story and have absolutely fallen in love with it! I really hope you choose to update, it would be interesting to see how you shape the rest of this story. All the best :)
1,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »