Reviews for Playing With Fire
redbella chapter 24 . 3/26
Just finished reading this... Loved it... You should finish the story!
Lakeheart chapter 3 . 3/4
I love your story im obsessed with it! Ive read so many Paul and Bella fanfic's and Paul is always way to soft not at all how he avts in the books or movies... in your story i think you truly captured Paul and Bella's characters can't wait for you to updated!
Mae chapter 24 . 3/4
Hi! I really love your story! I know you haven't updated for some time but this is really great! I need to know what happens next! Please!
Anon chapter 24 . 3/3
Fantastic! I love how this is such an unusual take on Paul. Thank you very much for letting me read your work!
Kitsune fuyu chapter 24 . 2/25
This was an awesome story, but I was hoping
You would write more chapters for this story.
SonyaSlayer chapter 24 . 2/24
This is rly amazing i hope you update soon!
hushhushmygoddess chapter 24 . 2/23
I can't wait until you get more into the loving part of Bella and Paul please update soon I'm dying to know what happens next. I'm addicted to your fabulous story.
meohmya420 chapter 24 . 2/20
Hi i really like your story. I think you have done a great job with developing the characters. I cant wait to see an update.
Weave the Magic chapter 24 . 2/8
Aaannnd...that's the end of the line. Guess we have to make up our own conclusions.
Weave the Magic chapter 23 . 2/8
Seems like Paul is fighting his own imprint. The protection he gives to Bella from Victoria is sound reason to be with her almost 24/7. What if the problem is resolved? Guess protecting her from falling, will do... My theory on why Bella can't feel the imprinting, perhaps because Paul is fighting it and because she is still hurting.
Weave the Magic chapter 22 . 2/8
Aahhh..we must forgive Bella for still considering being a vampire. She is still quite young and very idealistic. Still stumbling abouther way. As long as Paul find her 'cute and lovable'.
Weave the Magic chapter 21 . 2/8
The reasoning of Bella is screwed. I thought she had it already, then she turned into the martyr mode again. Probably, a small bit of her still wants eternity, still a remnant of her longing for Edward.
Weave the Magic chapter 17 . 2/8
Nice twist. The Clearwater siblings only shifted now. Would be interesting how Jake will help them... Yup, I think Paul is hiding a secret in regards to Bella.
Weave the Magic chapter 11 . 2/8
So is Leah a wolf? She seems to be, with all the small clues on her sense of smell and being stealthy like Jake and Paul, but she has not come out yet as one. And where is Seth?
Weave the Magic chapter 10 . 2/8