Reviews for Unwelcome Houseguest
Witchy1ness chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Reading this through for the second or third time, and I just had to finally comment. You took everything I don't care for in a fic (massive OOC-ness, crack, glaring plot-holes) and turned it into one of the funniest and most fantastic stories I have ever read. Not only that, but your author's notes and the other reviews themselves had me cracking up constantly (probably shouldn't have been reading this at work, but oh well!). Love ALL your stories, so please, please keep writing!
sekmarcspn chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
That was rediculous and funny. I loved it! I kinda want to see a sequel where Obi-wan, and possibly an apprentice, have to go on a mission with Qui-gon and Anakin. Maybe a series of shorts. Just a thought. Thanks for posting; Happy Writing!
UnknownFigment chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
"If only there were more things that Obi-Wan was the only human who could do..." Brilliant.

This fic is definitely not coming close to my headcannon, but it's supremely amusing nevertheless.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I like making days, I'll review. Anakin is irritating. He reminds me of my little brother.
Eirian Erisdar chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
I've never read such a OOC representation of a character with so much delight. Demented!Qui is hilarious.
Waffles Risa chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
"I saw the design on one of Anakin's sketches" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Because when Obi-Wan said they were full of it, of *course* he meant full of the Force. What else could he possibly mean? *innocent look*
Starhunter79 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
It was very good. while there were some laugh out loud moments in the other chapters, they did not match the side-splitting humor of the first two chapters. I loved the first two and can't decide which is my favourite. Keep up the great work.
Starhunter79 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Just taking a break, letting the dishes soak. I had to read your next chapter. Loved the 'Chosen' invitations. I wonder how Jedi like it would be to spank Anakin, I mean how much can he get away with. How blind can Qui Gon be. And spare the rod spoil the child, I don't mean hit him with a rod. Just let Yoda look after him for a week or two, he might be more considerate of others after a few smacks on the shins. :)
Starhunter79 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You made my day, I keep putting off doing the dishes, and with stories like this I could do that forever. I've had many laugh or cry moments and I tend to at least try to laugh, not to the approval of others who want to scream. I'll read it to the end, after the ugh dishes are done. I hate chores, that's why I need my own padawan. Thank you for your humor and stories. :)
likeflashlights chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Qui-Gon is an asshole. That is all, for now.
FantasyFruitloop chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
I would love to compliment you on your humorous writing as soon as I quit laughing. Omg, hilarious. *Chokes on laughter* *wheezes*
Eryndil chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Ive joined this party a bit late but I'm really glad I found this hilarious fic. I love all the little references to other shows and to the later Star Wars films. There were times when I was hooting with laughter reading this. And it's so nice to know that other people fast forward through the non-Obi-Wan bits too! ;)
Crystal Music chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
super cute :) I had a lot of fun reading. Many smiles! Thanks for writing!
Azhwi chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
*snicker*
Yes! To Kenobi and Freedom! With Yoda!
I think that's just awesome really.
Great fun!