Reviews for Unwelcome Houseguest
Souffle Girl in a Blue Box chapter 10 . 2/6
Lol that was hilarious. But he made it. Wow. That cracked me up thank you for writing this.
Smile Back chapter 10 . 2/5
xD THis is really great.
But I'm not even trying to pronounce these super long words! And I did not google them either. I'm a bit afraid what the translation would bring me
ApollosHarmony chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Damn that was funny! I was laughing so much throughout it the people around me started looking at me. Embarrassing... but oh well. That was amazing!
anesor chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
I can't say I'm upset Schmi got away, but his name is not Job-iWan Kenobi. Great that Mace and Yoda had his back.
anesor chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
We all know to what lengths Anakin will go to truly experience that lung problem for himself.
anesor chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Wow, you really don't like him, do you? :o
anesor chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Love the recursive fanfic.
anesor chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Love the shelf! As a veteran of an insane roomie or two, my sympathy is so much with Obi-Wan.
anesor chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Wow, looks like Ani never learned when to shut it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
I can't. I physically can't. Your story is killing me. It is hilarious.
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Mwahahahahahaaa! I died laughing. Simply died. I'm not usually one for crack-fic, but this was really worth it. Especially Mace with the keg. Oh my word, and the t-shirts. And Quiggles. Again, died laughing.
Kaist chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
This is honestly kind of beautiful and I want more of the tragically undervalued Obi-Wan's adventures. Like... really. Truly. Deeply.

You made me care about the poor guy. I mean, not like I didn't before, but now doubly so.

This is just about the best form of their (Obi and Qui's) relationship when you interpret it with deep strains by the time Anakin gets into the picture... "Only laughing because I might cry otherwise" indeed.
Witchy1ness chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Reading this through for the second or third time, and I just had to finally comment. You took everything I don't care for in a fic (massive OOC-ness, crack, glaring plot-holes) and turned it into one of the funniest and most fantastic stories I have ever read. Not only that, but your author's notes and the other reviews themselves had me cracking up constantly (probably shouldn't have been reading this at work, but oh well!). Love ALL your stories, so please, please keep writing!
sekmarcspn chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
That was rediculous and funny. I loved it! I kinda want to see a sequel where Obi-wan, and possibly an apprentice, have to go on a mission with Qui-gon and Anakin. Maybe a series of shorts. Just a thought. Thanks for posting; Happy Writing!
UnknownFigment chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
"If only there were more things that Obi-Wan was the only human who could do..." Brilliant.

This fic is definitely not coming close to my headcannon, but it's supremely amusing nevertheless.