Reviews for Scarred
Amy Lee Rose chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Over all i do love the story. I only saw that a few words here and there where either missing or missing a letter. And i understand that seeing how often i misspelled words to, so no worries. :)
Just Sayin' 123 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I like Stephie :D
Just Sayin' 123 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
bewitching month?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Ok, only read chapter 1, but: so good!

Loved the very natural speech.

And then you went angsty...

And I'm pretty sure I've heard u say "Damn it Prongs, you're a useless pillow!" at some point.

Always watching,

M

lukewarmheaded chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I am really enjoying this. I love how you describe the characters. They are exactly as I imagined! Not to mention, the addition of the Lit class is ingenious and your OCs are phenomenal. I love Steph! I honestly can't think of a thing I would change, but I must say that I am really hoping for some Sirius jealousy of Remus and Ryan... But it's your story, obviously, and whatever you have planned for the characters is sure to be amazing if the first four chapters are any indication!
SlupinLove chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Rather interesting. I am excited to see where this goes.

I am, however, a bit disapproving of the insane

amount of oc. It bothers me.
YamiNixen chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
This is one HELL of an interesting story! I love it- you have giving the characters such life! I can't wait for more :) Write on!
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Interesting. I look forward to reading more about Remus' wolfish woes. Will we get to see a full moon in action?
OrphanBrigade chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Reviewing on behalf of a girl at karate:

" Its amasing" :D
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
really love it! i can't wait to read more!
midnight41 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
you should start the romance soon! XD when is the first full moon ganna be? will sirius be with remus when hes a wolf? ...and he should growl more... its cute! ;P
CrayonsPink chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
This is a FANTASTIC story! I love it. I can't wai to see what happens next!
wiccaryan chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Such a good chapter, can't wait to read more xx
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
wow really great story :) cant wait to read more :D
Black-Luna chapter 4 . 6/28/2010