Reviews for Onslaught
partypantscuddy chapter 27 . 2/10
Yup. So much worse than myself with the pain you put them through. Totally. I literally got to the end of this chapter and was like "WTF"
partypantscuddy chapter 15 . 2/9
You are by FAR worse than I am when it comes to what I put the characters through in fics. BY FAR. I now know what my readers feel like when I pull something like this. Except like, I said, YOU CAUSE THEM SO MUCH MORE PAIN.
partypantscuddy chapter 3 . 2/4
I cannot stop laughing at Wilson's constant Disney mentions!
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 2/2
Finally finding time to continue reading this saga! All of those guest reviews from months ago on Desperado are from no one other than yours truly! haah
siddigfan chapter 63 . 2/26/2013
Wow! I had forgotten how good these all are! While waiting for the next chapters of Hopes and Fears, I went back to the first Pranks story and have been been reading my way through all of them. Just got to the end of this one and am heading for the next. These are all so great. You are a wonderful writer and these stories really give me so much enjoyment. Thanks again!
HouseMDforever chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Minus the daddy issues and general misanthropy, House is quite a catch. :D I hope Cuddy's parents warm up to him. Really liking this so far, even though I usually stay away from Huddy marriage fics.
HouseMDforever chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Different parents for Cuddy, should be interesting. Especially Cuddy having a not-dead father and hopefully not-extreme-bitch mother.
HouseMDforever chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Wilson is being so Wilson-ish, and this time, I mean that in a good way. "Their love refused to be denied, smoldering over the decades until it burst into full, exuberant flame. Now, two hearts will finally become one as they pledge their eternal troth. . ." I could just see Wilson saying that on the actual show, RSL would make that line perfect. XD
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Open up with a nice Jensen session, nice.
bahjcb chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
I'm just rereading all your Pranks stories again. Love them! This, however, is my favorite chapter. I love how House figures out everything and gets Rachel to safety before crumpling into a seizure. Great scene!
pottermania bis chapter 63 . 8/16/2012
This verse was my favourite. A true Huddy where they really love each other and developp a bond; not like in the show where it's all artificial and wrapped in 60 seconds at the end of season 6. I'm looking forward for the next one!
pottermania bis chapter 61 . 8/16/2012
A happy picture for a happy family; at least. Even the cat is adorable!
pottermania bis chapter 55 . 8/16/2012
A very good chapter which deals with Wilson's faults for a change. Franckly with his history of meddling and cheating, nobody questionned him and told him to see a psychiastrist who do a good job on the show? On the other hand they picked Nolan to help House so I think the writers used all their good ideas in the four seasons.
pottermania bis chapter 53 . 8/15/2012
Glad to hear you rant like that. I stopped watching House, despite my love for Hugh Laurie and his performances as an actor, I could not stand Wilson, Cuddy and Lucas. The end of season 6 and the first episodes of the seventh gave me a little hope but I did not want them to be together like that. She came to him by default and no for love and was a bitch.
That said; your story is excellent and I love reading it.
pottermania bis chapter 51 . 8/15/2012
Another great chapter. Evryone is imptoving and I'm still amazed by Jensen.
I fear that the show was shot to hell after season 5 and all common sens left the writers. Frankly, all his problems are psychological despite the infarction and he is fifty, so arthritis. And the ibuprofen, is that a joke. For a sprain, doctors gave your stronger painkillers!
Your story is a breather and it makes me love House all over again so thank you again!