Reviews for Taking Her Ears
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Not bad. You certainly have talent, but I think you need someone to edit your work. I just mean that I found a few points where I'm sure you changed your mind about how you wanted to phrase something but forgot to delete the first version, you have some various grammatical errors, some lines just simply have the wrong words, you described Kouya feeling pain, which obviously she doesn't {"Kouya's back arched off the bed until it was almost painful" she has no concept of pain}.

Other than that, your phrasing and the flow of your words are good. You have good writing bones, you just need to get the finer points down.
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was the first Loveless fanfic I've read and it's great. I love the line where Yamato says "Give yourself to me? In more than just a name?"
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hot couple! Thanks for the story. There needs to be more like this. )
AccountPleaseDelete chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I liked this, it seem's really obvious but their ar'nt a lot of fanfics where the zero girls lose their ears to each other.

The one small fault is that you could have been a little less blunt with the words if you know what I mean *cough

Overall very cute and definetly sexy ;)
Valvox chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Loved it. :]

You're awesome, don't stop this fandom.

Keep writing!

ilyzxx

]
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
awe... how you get fucking hot and the awe factor in together I don't know but that was so cute!