Reviews for Returned
Pabot chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Aww, don't put yourself down by calling your work 'poor excuse of a chapter'. You're good and I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. :) I hope you're being brave and making your dreams come true (whatever they are) over there, wherever you are. I believe in you, sunshine. :) And God believes in you too. Stay strong!
bronzed topaz chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Now why couldn't New Moon end like this? Though comically shorter, I think It's a much less stressful alternative, not to mention sweeter and less angsty, though then we wouldn't have met the Volturi, (hope I spelled that right), and that would have messed up the series a very tiny bit.

But the deal sealer for me as to why I like your ending better? Bella doesn't take an ungodly amount of time to say yes to Edward proposal! AS IF SHE WOULD HAVE SAID NO ANYWAY!

Great job! I Ioved it, and though it really would have made a great extended story, I can really see why you ended it here.

XOX
SailorSoul chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Looking forward to your new stories xx
j5girl31012 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Amazing chapter! (:
golden-perception chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Well done. Bravo.
golden-perception chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Cute, I love it.
SailorSoul chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
it wasn't awful! i really liked it. please write more soon xx
j5girl31012 chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
amazing chapter!

keeeeeeeeeeep writing! :)

I honestly loved it.

It was one of the best ever!
Meganlucy chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Seee! i told you it was a great chapter. I hade to read it again ;)

keep it up dude you fans love it.
fdaleny214 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Ha ha ha loved it
Aaron Leach chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Awesome story.
BSwan.N chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Amazing! I love this story it's just . . . amaizing! You have to write more! PLease!
IvyLinkin chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Hello! I liked this chapter a lot. Don't be so hard on yourself. I can't wait for your next update!
misslaurielou88 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
awww that was really sweet. i loved how alice gave edward the ring plus esme's talk with bella was really sweet. can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon :)
Lacy-Jane chapter 4 . 6/8/2010