Reviews for My Rockstar Boyfriend
unknownly popular kid chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
i hate sakura make it dreadful grrrrr and stuff :?
iamrebornthruhim chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Why this no finished?

PS-kill sakura...kolkolkol
AJ Lexie chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
:squee! OMGOMGOMGOMG! i NEED to know what happens next, i know you havent updated in a while but PLEASE i need to know how this turns out!
iizanonymous chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Hey, just wondering if you've abandoned this story (hoping for a no but i doubt it:( )..
Rayen Autumn King chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
!
sasunarufan101 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! you need to update as soon as possible! as for ideas in chapter 3 i think the story needs some more sakura bashing! have naruto and sasuke get called down to the office when they go to school next and... thats all i got
bluebliss86 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
You should do a game of truth and dare! with the four of them of course and make itachi and deidara get together! ;D
Shadow Shadowsong chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I love the idea, if you are looking for a beta I would be willing to beta for you. I noticed a few errors in the last one. I could leave some tips if you needed any at the end of a chapter. but over all this seems like it will be a good story.
Rayen Autumn King chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
ME:OH PICK ME PICK ME!*Waves arm frantically in the air.*

(You, LoveLess92: Yes?

ME:Why not have them standing in a room FULL of fanclub peoples(to be nice to any guys that are there that are not girls) have both Naruto and Sasuke panic, turn around, and run headfirst into Kakashi, who picks them off the floor and drops them into two empty seats where they are promply mobbed-This is where we insert one/all of these peoples:

Kiba

Garra

Temari

Neji

OR

Shino

They scream at fanclub to leave the boys alone, then sit around the poor boys to protect them.

You: Hm.

ME: You like it.
XxloverxnotxaxfighterxX chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this is a really good story. I can't wait to read more!
Rayen Autumn King chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Damn I love this part:

""Oh come now...you were just about to rape the poor boys" He told them while the boys were inching their way to the history room.

When they made it safely into the room they slammed the door only to find that a bigger problem lay ahead.

"...SHIT...!" They said in unision."

Let me guess... room full of fangirls?