Reviews for The Request
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 9 . 7/3
Since the transition of my otp to these two, I just never get enough of stories. This one is particularly adorable. Angel Castiel sent to his one and only Dean, and the path of true love! It's even more amusing that Anna and Michael are his parent who love each other! Yellow eyes is quite pitiful.
InsanityProne chapter 9 . 6/26
Oh! The feels are almost excruciating! *swoons* Thank you so much for this fabulous piece of work!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/14
Little confused Castiel is too adorable. He's got such puppy innocence.
EasternGale chapter 9 . 3/4
Hello, I loved this story! You have a talent with description and the plot was awesome! You are one of the best, keep writing! 3
TheGirlwiththeSilverPen chapter 9 . 2/21
Oh. My. Goshhhh. This was the cutest thing ever! Dean and Cas' chemistry was so /tangible/ it was just jumping off the page (half the time I was yelling at them to stop being so idiotic and realise they loved each other already). I love your idea about Angels being assigned to answer prayers and how you depicted the whole Angelic order in general. Anna/Michael was definitely something I did not see coming. The fact that they were basically captaining the Destiel ship was absolutely hilarious. All in all it was an amazing read and you're such a great writer c:
This is...beautiful. I was wondering if you'd do a timestamp or two for Michael and Anna, and Dean mentioned demons...? Thanks for writing this, it just made my day. I love your Michael! 3 And Anna is awesome.
morgan.le.fay chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Okay I LOVE THIS FIC. I love all of your Destiel fics, actually. I'm crap at reviews, but still I feel like I should let you know that you're probably my favorite author for Destiel fics and I never get tired of them. STAY AWESOME! ;D
Pibacken chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
This story is AMAZING! I LOVE it. I was giggling at the ending so much. I loved how you put the story together. And I was very surprised that Michael and Anna were Castiel's parents the entire time.
UnCon chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
By the Gods this was good! Sweet, concise, and a happy ending... what else could ya' possibly want? (M rating, maybe [?])

I digress :)

This was awesome, I don't know what else to say that could make this story any better than it already is!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Great story I liked it.
Xion5 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
This story was absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad I found it! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
this was seriously one of the best Destiel fics I've ever read, and I have read quite a few. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
That wa so cute wow.
I really liked the Michael and Anna thing, it was an interesting twist. All in all, great story and would be on my favourite list if I had a fanfiction account
Loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
One million thumbs up
ForeverDeanGirl chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Thank you for sharing with us such a well-written, beautiful story! :)