Reviews for The Request
EasternGale chapter 9 . 3/4
Hello, I loved this story! You have a talent with description and the plot was awesome! You are one of the best, keep writing! 3
TheGirlwiththeSilverPen chapter 9 . 2/21
Oh. My. Goshhhh. This was the cutest thing ever! Dean and Cas' chemistry was so /tangible/ it was just jumping off the page (half the time I was yelling at them to stop being so idiotic and realise they loved each other already). I love your idea about Angels being assigned to answer prayers and how you depicted the whole Angelic order in general. Anna/Michael was definitely something I did not see coming. The fact that they were basically captaining the Destiel ship was absolutely hilarious. All in all it was an amazing read and you're such a great writer c:
This is...beautiful. I was wondering if you'd do a timestamp or two for Michael and Anna, and Dean mentioned demons...? Thanks for writing this, it just made my day. I love your Michael! 3 And Anna is awesome.
morgan.le.fay chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Okay I LOVE THIS FIC. I love all of your Destiel fics, actually. I'm crap at reviews, but still I feel like I should let you know that you're probably my favorite author for Destiel fics and I never get tired of them. STAY AWESOME! ;D
Pibacken chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
This story is AMAZING! I LOVE it. I was giggling at the ending so much. I loved how you put the story together. And I was very surprised that Michael and Anna were Castiel's parents the entire time.
UnCon chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
By the Gods this was good! Sweet, concise, and a happy ending... what else could ya' possibly want? (M rating, maybe [?])

I digress :)

This was awesome, I don't know what else to say that could make this story any better than it already is!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Great story I liked it.
Xion5 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
This story was absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad I found it! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
this was seriously one of the best Destiel fics I've ever read, and I have read quite a few. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
That wa so cute wow.
I really liked the Michael and Anna thing, it was an interesting twist. All in all, great story and would be on my favourite list if I had a fanfiction account
Loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
One million thumbs up
ForeverDeanGirl chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Thank you for sharing with us such a well-written, beautiful story! :)
clarity and harm chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Best story ever I loved it.
InfinityClash chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
You are my new god. I can not get enough of this fanfic!
UnleashYourInnerAssButt chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
You have no idea the amount of times I have read this story and everytime, the series of emotions o go through and let me tell you the looks I get from the noises I make are unreal, so thankyou for being an amazing writer and producing my favourite fanfiction. You are truly gifted :)