Reviews for Case File 2010C
Jenmaccun chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I haven't left a review for any of your stories yet, but I have almost finished them all. Only 2 or 3 to go. I have loved them all. Thank you. I also wanted to say you are the only author on ff that I have come across (and I've been reading ff for a few years now) that posts stories the way you do, i.e. as one chapter, just of varying lengths. It is brilliant and I really appreciated it recently when my husband, two kids and I went on holiday for a week to a caravan down south (I'm Scottish) and the wi-fi was pretty poor, so would have made having to change chapters a nightmare. However, reading your stories meant that once it was downloaded, that was it till the end! Inspired my friend and even though I'm home and have fabby dabby wi-fi again, I find I now prefer your way of posting. Keep it up and thank you once again for your lovely work.
PS I did read all of your personal stuff on your profile. You've led a very busy and amazing life, so far. Stop having those DVTs though; that's not good! Hope you are well. Many regards - Jenifer. X.
Ash chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow. Awesome writing. Very detailed and very well-written.

I love how you portray Bones. Seems very her. I also love how you portray Booth and how he and Bones open up to each other.

I like how Cam abd Sweets can see or feel the difference between the two.

The plot of the story; excellent. You read this kind of plot on sites like fanfictions. But always in the background or not with enough details. This plot is less on tv also.

Wonderfully done. I hope you keep you keep writing.

Thank you so much for your time, your story (-ies), your researches, and your dedication.
strawberry79 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I have just red this story and wow loved it brilliant writing:-)
JenE chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This must be the fourth or fifth time I have read this story... You are such a good writer, thank you!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This one is a scary one. well written thou and worth reading. I am a Babylon 5 fan and all through this story i had this quot on my head. I wanted to say it to Bones and all the other characters repetitively.

"May god be between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

And to all the victims i wanted to say "'I will see you in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall"
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
very intense!

very very cool!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMGosh! I loved this Story! i loved the whole relationship Between B&B! The case was soooo sad! You did a GREAT job decribing the scenes! I felt like I was watching it on TV (it is like that with all your fics!:) I laughed and cryed reading this one.

Something that made me laugh just because it was so random:

When you decribed the dog, Toby's color as liver! haha! To funny:D

Something I just laughed at just because I find it funny now that season 6 has started:

That you named there daughter Hannah! haha. HH and SN recked that name for you! haha. Too bad you can't go back and change it. haha(well you could if you wanted;)haha. Great job like always! Awesome story!:)
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wonderfully outstanding.

So funny that last spring you named their daughter Hannah. :)

Don't see that happening now! Love your work. Looking forward to reading some more of your stories.
WelshIrishEnglish chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Absoulute Masterpiece,Bravo,Bravo Amazing Story very good Imagary(Horrible Scenes but very good detail)2 thumbs up,Congratulations!
tashiraronin2004hotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wow
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Really awesome story. Your writing and storyline is always brilliant, even if it's a little hard to understand sometimes. You need to work on your grammar... But this story was amazing, disturbing, yes, but amazing.
kaitsxcoffeexaddiction chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Sorry it has taken me so long to review this story but I had to read over several sittings since I don't get too much time these days to sit down and relax. This was great! It was a wonderful story despite how grotesque the crime, but the interaction between B&B and the team was sweet and hopeful. Hope you get more inspiration for epics like this!
nvw chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You've written them so well here, as a couple. I really do hope that we'll get to see this kind of interaction on the show. Not the sex, of course, but the careful navigation of a relationship.

You've managed to stretch the characters here while still making it entirely believable. Additonally, I like how you show Brennan here...caring for her interns, her friend, and her lover. She really does have a heart of gold.

Thanks for a good read.
darktwilight418 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this was VERY good...creepy, but good none the less. i really enjoyed it.
Ellie19967 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Brilliant, Amazing, Fan-Fic-tastic.

Wow You Are Maagnificent I LOVE Your Work.

Thanks For Writing It :)