Reviews for Chuck vs the Patriot Games
ZacaManic chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This is good, I really liked West Wing and Chuck, and so far it's been a winning combination.
Royal Dee chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow. I can't believe I've only read this now. A new absolute favorite! I like this, I like this, I like this, I like this... I can't even begin to describe how much I like it. Sorry.
chuckfan56 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Great story. Thanks for the update.
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Welcome back. Great chapter...look forward to more of this Chuck/West Wing world. Would like to see a chapter where Chuck flexes his Chief of Staff muscle, and you know impresses the great Sarah Walker.
jane.emma.jhan chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I really love this! I hope you continue this story.
shamster600 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Liked it again got more info , keep going with this and update quickly .
GreenCat3 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
This entire chapter was gold - I seriously can't wait to see where you go next - but the part that almost made me laugh loud enough to wake my roommate was seeing that Chuck's ringtone for Casey was "Never Gonna Give You Up". The Daily Show segment was pretty spot-on too.

I'm so glad you updated! Please keep up the good work - this is actually a believable crossover (and lord knows there's few enough of those)!
zipfe chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
great chapter, thanks for the update!

I really hope the next update will be well sooner than the last one ;)
BDaddyDL chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Ok so why am I not surprised that I am completely hooked. It's only that west wing and Chuck are my 2 all time favorit shows, but then it's really well written, and on tip of that there is a lot of emotion playing out. Um update... Please.
Kent Rigel chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I'm glad you came back to this story, for some reason, though never having watched any episodes of West Wing, I've always enjoyed crossovers from my watched shows or re-envisioning of my watched shows in the West Wing universe.

One day when I have bandwidth to spare, right? Enjoying your story immensly, hope to see more of it soon.
Notorious JMG chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Holy...

YOU UPDATED!

Not that I'm one to talk. But still!

So glad you're back! And that's an interesting way of getting the sexual tension out of the way between Chuck and Sarah REAL early on.

Also, I like your idea about AIG. Any possibility we can get you to go run things in DC for a while?
reg4444 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
wow...original chuck fanfic- endangered but still alive.

please update.
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Love this story and chapter. Hope you continue...looking forward to more.
LowJack69 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
you have a great story here, mixing my two favorite shows Chuck and The West Wing. looking forward to your next update.
jagged1 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I love how you brought the chapter full circle – from the mysterious meeting in the beginning, revealing how she actually got that scar, and then back to the IHOP where we find out she was meeting Chuck – so well done. I did crack up at the Green Bay reference, and have to agree with you about Moe’s story as one of the best. Very nice work here. Thanks!