Reviews for Better The Devil You Know
Bouncemething chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
o-O I relaly enjoyed this one o-O I like how well you caught their charaters, seriously great job.. I'm favving this.
rog457 chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
I really like the fact that Dean went and claimed Jerrys body so he could have a proper hunters funeral. Cal didnt deserve one but I understand why they did it.

I nice that Sam finally understood that what Dean did he did to protect Sam, almost everything Dean does is to take care of and protect Sam. Its sad that Dean doesnt have and never really had anyone doing that for him. Well he did have Mary for 4 years and thats why those memories are so special to him.

I really enjoyed this story and hope to read more from you soon.
Noninone chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
Aw cute! *squee*
rog457 chapter 19 . 4/12/2010
I'm so glad that Dean got him right between the eyes, though a quick death was too good for him.

What an awesome big brother Dean is, its not enough that Cal was a sadistic bastard of a warewolf and that he killed his own father, but he hurt Sam and that just cant be tolerated.

That last exchange was, as you said, heartbreaking.

Looking forward to a little common sense Bobby style and come brotherly comfort and schmoop.
jenilee chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
Another great ending to a wonderful story. Enjoyed that one but I always like a little(or a lot)of hurt Sam. lol Glad the boys are back on the same page and Bobby's always a treat. I thought it was fitting that Cal and Jerry were burned together.

Great story and we'll see when your muse returns.
dreamlitnight chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
Aw, sad to see it end. Great wrap up. Thanks for tying it up so neatly.
rog457 chapter 18 . 4/12/2010
So I guess this is when Jerry realized that Cal would turn into a warewolf and he had to get them away.

I wonder if in retrospect Dean will see that Jerry knew and was trying to protect, I guess all of them. I feel really sorry for Jerry, too bad the warewolf didnt kill Cal outright.

Please, please get back to the present theres only so much torture I can stand, especially with what is going on with the show.
dreamlitnight chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Yay for Dean to the rescue... but what a heartbreaker at the end. Poor Sam. Great chapter. Can't wait to read the wrap up.
Noninone chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Die, a-hole, die!
jenilee chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Awesome! Some really cool descriptions of Cal stalking Sam when Dean arrived. Actually that whole scene was pretty cool.

I also adore when Dean is rubbing Sam's shoulders- so you get tons of brownie points for that- I love Dean in big brother mode. lolol

Poor Sam. Asking when they could visit Jess was pretty darned heart breaking.
jenilee chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
I have to feel bad for Jerry here. Sounds like he knew that Cal had been bitten and protected him from anyone else finding out, only to have it come back and bite him later. Ha ha! Pun intended!
MinKattMossy chapter 17 . 4/7/2010
Maybe I'm just really slow, but I did not see that one coming! D So at least you surprised me... ) That was a nice twist... I hope someone kills Cal real soon, I know I've said that before, but I hope someone gets that SOB, preferrably Dean... ) Well thanks for writing this story! D
rog457 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Its not that we are so quick, but that we read way too many fanfics LOL.

So Cals plan is to turn Sam so he will have someone to pal around with? I would think he would have wanted to turn Dean, make Dean into something that he and his father would want to hunt, or leave Dean alive to see Sam turn into a monster that he would be faced with killing (does the name Madison, ring any bells?).

Anyway I'm encouraged that Sam was sure that Dean couldn't be dead after thinking about the guns, maybe the idea of salt rounds was a good guess.

I'm hoping that the next chapter has big-brother Dean coming to the rescue.
jenilee chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Oh great chapter! I may have mentioned before how much I love bad guys that are crazy off their rocker humans- this is like the best of both worlds crazy human that can turn into a werewolf! Awesome! And poor Sam thinking Dean's possibly dead.