Reviews for Being Human is Hard
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 3/10
Aww
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/16
i like how you made them normal human issues usually everyone does weird things cas does or has wrong
writhen heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Aw, wow, this beautiful. I adore seeing both of them vulnerable in their own way, and their interactions are just gorgeous. Seeing Cas from Dean's PoV is wonderful.
catthegreat chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was really well written. And heart wrenching. Good job.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow, I never really thought about all the day-to-day shit we gotta deal with. I mean, I don't have any allergies, but I have major sleepwalking/talking issues, burn really easy, and my family's always bitching at me because I can never hear them... Hey! I'm an angel! (Well, my name IS Anna and my hair IS currently reddish.)

Congrats, you've officially made me rethink the human condition!

: )
tlanek chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I had no idea I could get so emotional about anyone being allergic to chocolate, and now I've been having random 'Ohmygod Cas is allergic to chocolate oh god why Cas my poor bby' moments for half a day. Damn you and your amazing writing skills I love you
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Just when I thought I couldn't be any more awed by your writing skills... *sighs with contentment*
Emma-May chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is so well written and adorable! Poor Cas though.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Beautifully done.
mycatsaninja47 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
You gotta stop you're too perfect authors aren't allowed to be this perfect
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Let's hope he's not allergic to vanilla, because vanilla ice cream with ripe strawberries is even better than chocolate.

I just love how much care they take with each other.
LovingMyth chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is so cute! I love him being human. Poor Cas though, not being able to eat chocolate. But just aww, this was just adorable and lovely and awww! They're so romantic and stuff!
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww poor Cas with the hearing damage and chocolate allergy and the sleepwalking and just awws * carefully hugs Cas trying to not touch the sunburn* atleast he has Dean to help take care of him
LPLB chapter 1 . 7/17/2012