Reviews for Being Human is Hard
tlanek chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I had no idea I could get so emotional about anyone being allergic to chocolate, and now I've been having random 'Ohmygod Cas is allergic to chocolate oh god why Cas my poor bby' moments for half a day. Damn you and your amazing writing skills I love you
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Just when I thought I couldn't be any more awed by your writing skills... *sighs with contentment*
Emma-May chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is so well written and adorable! Poor Cas though.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Beautifully done.
mycatsaninja47 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
You gotta stop you're too perfect authors aren't allowed to be this perfect
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Let's hope he's not allergic to vanilla, because vanilla ice cream with ripe strawberries is even better than chocolate.

I just love how much care they take with each other.
LovingMyth chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is so cute! I love him being human. Poor Cas though, not being able to eat chocolate. But just aww, this was just adorable and lovely and awww! They're so romantic and stuff!
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww poor Cas with the hearing damage and chocolate allergy and the sleepwalking and just awws * carefully hugs Cas trying to not touch the sunburn* atleast he has Dean to help take care of him
LPLB chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
The sweetest. Ever.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
AWWWW! cute _
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I don't have any idea on why this doesn't have more reviews! This is just too adorable. Poor Cas has so many problems being human. This story was just so cute, I wish there was more!
Himekun chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful. Very well thought out too, thank you.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
aaaw that was just adorable (and kinda sad.. but only cause Cas kept getting hurt and Dean felt so bad about it) but very sweet version of human!Cas's struggles ;)
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Damn that's a lot of problems for someone who used to be so perfect. Good thing Dean is there to walk him through it.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Aww, so cute! And kinda funny, poor Cas, everything that possibly could go wrong did!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »