Reviews for Being Human is Hard
Pumpkin Pie Spices chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Gosh, I shouldn't have read another fic after "Soul Piece" because for the first few paragraphs, I was having extreme difficulty in separating the different Castiels of the stories, hahaha. And well, a lot of this story was a bit sad, but I guess it's to be expected. It makes your ending with Dean's slip-up so much sweeter. Oh, and a thought I found amusing was that having Castiel be allergic to chocolate was in huge contrast to others in which his sweet tooth is insane.. although I'm not sure if that's just a fanfic though or if I missed a reference in the SPN series...
Sara Ines chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww! So cute! Poor Cas! I loved the end! Really well done *-* Thank you!
CantTakeMyEyesOffYou chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
omg cas is like one of those stupid puppies that falls on its face all the time and doesn't understand why

jgsjsgfsdgsjhdg

i'm going to read your chapter stories in my free period tomorrow!
mauralee chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
What an interesting idea. Never thought about what would happent to him if he gave up his 'wings'. Well done.
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Love it. Love the line "I'd rather have trouble hearing and trouble sleeping and everything unpleasant humans must deal with than be in a perfect body without you."

Sad about chocolate, though. Poor Cas. Sleepwalking was funny lol
rikalynch chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Okay, so I'm literally crying from how sweet that was!
HarryFado chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
"In sickness and in health"

FanFuckingTastic!

Really good! You almost kill me with this fiction!

Super sweet!

CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE!

XOXO :*
Hain Crowley chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is so cute, and heartwarming. I just love your stories, too bad there is no NC-17 stuff tho.
CSIViami chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww poor Cas at having all those afflictions. But its sweet what he said to Dean. Love the moment there at the end. :)
IamTrashyArtz chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I love all of Castiel's flaws. makes him perfect in a way :)
494dwangel chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
aw...so sweet and heartbreakingly beautiful
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3