Reviews for Embrace No Evil
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 2/17
Great story, it was very lemony
Please please please hurry back to us and give more updated chapters we've been waiting patiently so please we look forward to the next chapter post so hurry
Isabel Chandani chapter 15 . 2/7
hahaha yes of course he doesn't have a sister. I was waiting for that one! great way to end it.
Sasusc chapter 15 . 1/30
Another perfect story. Off to read the sequel. Also, love that Sho beat that guy up! You didn't make him be a complete jerk as some authors do. He does have some redeeming qualities.
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
do u have the pic of that red dress?
MyuPanChan chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
Really, u do write something perfect again. Is so cute the way kyoko found out about kuon... i really love it all u know hot to write sooooo good! Keep going. I'm fan of yours fics...
Masi13 chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
WHOO! Is it just me or does anyone wanna see this movie? Or Dark Moon? Or Box "R"? like seriously I wanna see those soooooo baaaaad~! *pouts* Awesome job by the way~ :)
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Thanks for the fic. ~,~
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
AHahaha I KNEW YASHIRO WAS LYING THAT DOG.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Good.
ncisduckie chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Oh. My. God. *tries not to hyperventilateKyoko... Is so... Sly. Omg. I love it. How she just. She just knew with a smile. Ahhh!
ncisduckie chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Dude. DUDE. Okay. I hate Sho. But I currently hate him less right now. Wow. Way to go! :o
ncisduckie chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Oh God! I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT THAT SICK BASTARD. EW. GOD. EWWW. THANK THE LORD REN GAVE HER THE PEPPER SPRAY. My poor bb
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
I'm excited to see how Kyoko's new character plays. She sounds really interesting! I feel sorry for Ren though.
ncisduckie chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Ewwww. He's so sleazy. Well, not like obviously. But he's definitely up to something. And once this goes public-sho's definitely going to flip out. O_o