Reviews for Cats and Dogs
Please continue! I wanna know what happens! Please! XD
MikaBee2434LOVE chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
You should really continue this story...3
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
*pervy look on face*Hohoho, Naja in the shower. I'm such a bad girl :).

Ah, I jest, I jest. GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUM AND GET WRITING, DAMMIT!-is very upset at the lack of updating.

*cough*What I mean is: Please continue! I want to read what happens next!
MyuAki chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Gah! Pleeeeeeaaaase update! It's been at least a year since your last one and this is the only story I know that has any kind of thing with Kyrie and Naja! I wanna know what'll happen to them!
LilyMoonstone chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Who's "she"? Is one of the Beast-something (the big boss like Azure Sea or something) going to appear? They should be helping Kyrie, through, since he's the Creator's son.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
So like, I've been neglecting to review this story so I need to read it now.

I'm getting interested in what that lizard is going to do with Kyrie. I'm not all convinced that he's just going to interrogating the poor lad because beastmen have high authority.

So like, I'm having a hard time trying to write a Agan/Kyrie fic. There's nothing in the manga and not enough info in the anime. I wish I had the game so I can see what Agan is like in that series.

Continue to upload.

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel
NOTUSEDANYMOREcamulahikari chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Sooo, I just foound your story and I must say, it's really interesting! I specially read the manga beforehand (only played the game and saw the anime before). But your story intrigued me so I read it to understand this. And up till now I really like it! Naja has always been my favorite character, I like him in all three (game, anime, manga) and the manga Kyrie is just soo much better than the anime one (and the game too). At least he does something there xD!

Poor Kyrie being thrown in jail ... I hope Naja will try something to help him! And Toppi of course, cause he's just a cuddly and amazingly cute bear -hugs Toppi-! Hope you'll update soon! I have like a million possibilities running through my head, and they won't quiet down xD

Like there are too few fics in this fandom... Why can't this flourish like the Lux-Pain fandom! xD

I guess I've been rambling for too long now, so I wish you good luck with the rest of the story -gives cookie for inspiration- !

Till then, Cammy
Isofonia chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Oooo, nice build up. This chapter was nice and introspective, I enjoyed that.

But I can't wait to see how things progress! Good luck writing more. :3
Sanluris chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
You got a picture taken with Todd Haberkorn! You met Todd Haberkorn? Ohh...man...I am seriously jealous now! That is freakin' awesome. :D

Heehe, I like the 'kuma' at the end of the sentence too. I get the feeling hearing 'kuma, kuma' all the time has the potential to be annoying but I ended up liking it...especially when Kyrie mimics Toppy.

Yes, Kyrie, cooks unite! I'm glad they put more emphasis on his being a cook in the anime because I like cooking too. There's a Cherry Blossom Festival tomorrow night at my campus, or Japan Night as it's also called, and I'm going to help out with a lot of other people cooking the dinner for it and I'm excited! I'm also going to serve the food with other people too. It's a really fun festival they do. There's lots of country nights, like India Night and Mexico Night. Maybe I'll start volunteering for those too.

I didn't say anything about the story last time really so I'll say things now. There are so many good, detailed authors out there and I think you're one of them. You write well, in a way that isn't over or under detailed (sometimes I get too hung up in details and I worry it makes my writing confusing or boring). I usually can tell when I'm not interested in whatever I'm reading because I just leave it alone. Might be mean, I know...but I am looking forward to reading more of your story and I'll do my best to leave good reviews :)
Sanluris chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Yeah, the anime's alright but I wish they'd kept Kyrie's personality more like how it is in the game (which you should get when you have a chance, it is good!) It is funny though and I'm glad they had Todd Haberkorn voice Kyrie.

And you're right there was nothing romantic between Morte and Kyrie in the anime which bugged me.

I like the Kyrie/Morte pairing. I see we cannot agree on this. Lol just pulling your leg. :) Not that I dislike Naja (or Kyrie), seriously Naja is good looking xD but if you don't mind answering I want to hear why you don't like the Kyrie/Morte pairing. I'm just curious and kind of tunnel-visioned when it comes to pairings I like if that makes sense. I have favorite pairings and then don't think about any others. I'm not that creative so I just usually go with the canon pairing I think it's called. I just liked in the game how Kyrie was devoted to Morte...I thought it was sweet and how it... Ack I better not say more, since you haven't played the game yet. Phew.

Anyway, I hope I can find the manga in a store sometime but until then I think I'll just go check on Mangafox. I wish a lot that I could be part of the translating team (I am currently studying Japanese and have an admiration who has a job like making English scripts for Japanese shows-which sounds hard but fun-or translating books...which just sounds hard). Also...I'm very sorry my review was so long...was it the type of review you like?
Isofonia chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I was so happy to see another SoD fanfic added to the list! :) And it's based on the manga, yay!

I really like this so far, and I think taking it off in an AU direction will be really interesting and fun. I happen to like the idea of the Naja/Kyrie paring, so I am really interested to see where this goes! Your writing style is nice and relaxed, so it's such a joy to read.

Keep going soon, I'll be waiting to see what happens next! \o
K chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I love that you retained Toppi's -kuma! I think it's so cute as well!

Anyway, this sounds interesting! This fandom really needs a lot more stories, don't you think?

Please update!
Eclipse Rose chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Alright, this is odd. NajaKyrie is not precisely unheard of among some circles, but it is uncommon to see it in writings or art. Thanks for this, I shall enjoy it.

About Morte, I like her, alright, she was fun to use in battle. But I don't like her as girlfriend material for Kyrie. So thanks again for getting her out of my way kufufu

I'm really waiting to see more of this story, take your time and keep up the good work!
pelori chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I must say I'm intrigued. You're exploring unchartered territory for fic for this story, and from just this first chapter, it seems like it will be a very valuable addition to the very limited supply of fic for World/Sands of Destruction.

You made rather a good point in your author's note. There really was very little Morte/Kyrie hints in the anime, which is why I wrote Two Types of Relationships the way I did: Toppy was basically vocalizing my own musings of why there wasn't a coupling of the two. And then of course Change shows a great insight into Morte's mind (as cracked and psychotic as it is).

I'm waiting to see where the story goes in the manga, because while there are more Morte/Kyrie hints, I think the character of Kyrie is signifcantly altered, enough to make your exploration of his reasons behind joining Naja, and Naja's own thoughts worth pursuing.

I hope you update soon!