Reviews for Four o'clock is the worst time of the morning
May Eve chapter 17 . 6/26
Gotta say - the show portrayal was fine but that song might actually be the creepiest thing I've ever imagined children singing.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
Lllooovvvvvveeeedddd this story so much it was super cute and I loved how all of the parts flowed really nice
Can't wait to read the prequels
Kinda wished this had. Bit more shules in it but other than that fantastic
anon chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
I'm not the most thorough reader in the world, so no, the scouts part wasn't thorough enough. :3 I honestly thought that this story was somehow illogically bringing in a pair of serial killers-a mentally disabled one and his demented caregiver. It was the repeating song lines part that sealed the deal, ahahaha.

I really love this story. It's run on such an interesting premise, and I'm definitely reading more. :)
AmazingLadar chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
Really liked it. I'll read sequels and prequels tomorrow
Checkerz chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
This is by far my favorite on the FFNet yet!
Cindythechef chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
This was a really great story :)
Amberlynn1991 chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
Omg I loved this story. I think the only thing that would have made it better was if it was a Shassie story. :) It kind of was tho. LOL any who cant wait to read part two.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 24 . 6/9/2012
Great story! So much happened and it flowed really well:) aww Shawn and Lassie are friends:) its about time! I love that you threw Buzz in there along with his wife, they're adorable together! I want some of those cookies;) aww end party was so emotional- the boy scouts and everyone applauding... Awww:) I liked seeing all the different sides of the main characters, their train of thoughts were very interesting and added so much to the story! Im glad Lassie's view of the Spencers keeps changing- Henry isnt the beat at communicating or displaying emotins. Yes! On the Star Wars reference I was actually thinking that- only b/c I just watched it the other day:) I'm definitely going to check out the prequels!
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 24 . 4/6/2012
woo hoo they are so cute
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
i hope things go well
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
oh man at least he is somewhat back to his normal self
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
haha this is great
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
oh man chief is really hurting

but then again there should be pain for a lot of people
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
that poor guy he treats shawn like a brother

and poor shawn he didnt have to go through that as a kid
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 18 . 4/6/2012