Reviews for Four o'clock is the worst time of the morning
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
oh man now lassiter understands spencer
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
oh man this isnt good
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
oh man that was funny

oh well lassiter has his father to blame

i dont really like henry in the stories or the real show i hated the way he treated young spencer and even as an adult
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
oh man this is good?
Kasamyra chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
Hi, great story so far, I love all the character development. I couldn't help but notice a small plot hole in this chapter though. You wrote that Shawn got a heart transplant when he was five and is more susceptible to illness, yet in earlier chapters, you mentioned that Henry suspected that Shawn was up to something because Lassiter had called them in sick and "Shawn never gets sick"

You kind of contradict yourself there a little bit.

Anyway, keep up the good work, this is a very well written story.

The Pianist's Touch chapter 25 . 5/4/2011
This story was great! It was both angsty and incredibly funny! "Emotionally constipated" Shawn being Lassiter's ass, the Troop Leader thing...this story was awesome! Definitely going on my favorites.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Nah, your scouts are fine. Well actually idk because I'm not a boy so I can't be in the Boy Scouts, obviously, but from what I hear they would do things like tying knots. And by the way, the idea of having the worst of the bad guys arrested by a Boy Scout troop is the most amusing idea I have ever heard. Lol!
Alohagirls101 chapter 25 . 4/11/2011
um this story was amazing
scberg chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
This was really good. I like the way you made Shawn and Lassiter show their friendship. Keep posting stories and the world will continue to go 'round.
Umino Akiko chapter 24 . 10/25/2010
If you ask me later I wil deny that I ever had an emotional reaction to this story. Then I would shoot you for suggesting it in the first place. I do love this story and it did make me really feel things. but that's a secret so shush.
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 24 . 8/23/2010
i did not know up updated sooo soon or i would have reviewed i love it tears you really captured shawns emotions
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
thank you for all your hard work i am loving all or your stories you are a great writer
Spark Shark chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like this. :D

this part;

"I have an eidetic memory. An IQ of 179. I can read 20,000 words per minute."

... Have you seen Criminal Minds? Dr. Reid (Dr. Spencer Reid... my other favorite Spencer) is the same, but his IQ is 187. ~
leyy94 chapter 25 . 7/22/2010
absolutely loved this story.

so ahmazingggg[:
HowlingBlossom chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
This is a good story so far. Excellent work. Lol, I especially like the last line of this chapter cause it reminds me of the Disney movie "Luck of the Irish" where Carlton actually played a leprechaun. Hehe, priceless. X3
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »