Reviews for Four o'clock is the worst time of the morning
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 24 . 6/26/2010
well i just love it! I so want a sequel though!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 24 . 6/20/2010
I LOVED this! One of the best stories I've read in a while. I can't wait to read any sequels (which I hope you do first) or prequels. Putting you on my author alert so I don't miss anything. GREAT JOB!
darkemochic chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
that was freaking awesome!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
loved it!

is there gonna be a sequel?
Farrahmack chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Haha Lassiter did play a leprechaun at one point in time...

Great chapter..
AchillesMonkey chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
*grin* Thanks for the special mention. I think that chaplain scene worked very well. Thanks for writing! I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hah u based his brillance off of Spencer Reid.

Great!
epicpickleninja chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
you mean u aren't going to have the trial? you have to have the trial! seems kind of like a weird ending. not sure what ur going to have in the epilogue, but i think you should include the trial in this story.
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
yes write a sequel please
AchillesMonkey chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
Instead of the doctor suggesting counseling, I'd have had the doctor send the hospital chaplain to see them. Great chapter and a sequel would be much appreciated. Maybe not necessarily covering the trial, I think we already know what's going to happen, but the aftermath of the kidnapping and Shawn and Lassie's relationship would be fun to explore.
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 22 . 6/16/2010
damn i want a cookie now! I really love it! And I just love more Buzz! He Rocks! More Soon
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Awww,poor Shawn. He was raped, despite how far it did/didn't go. That counts as rape [ ~Nayah
Sable Katze chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
I have never been more terrified of a happily named troop of small children in my life.
EriKaBalDeL chapter 22 . 6/12/2010
LOVED IT!

really great chapter!

i loved the scene at the hospital with buzz!

especially the "you done all you could, you told me that and you brought cookies!" LOL!

though, i think that those buzz eyes could have been better, i loved how he was working out what to say in front of the car mirror... or the little-boy-turned-girl-cat mentioning!

an awesome chapter!

their both really, but instead of reviewing the other one i immediately wanted to read this one and now i'm too lazy... sorry!

update soon!

ooooh, thanks for updating fast and double!
LuxAeterna1020 chapter 22 . 6/11/2010
yay cookies! Cookies make everything better! I liked this chapter, it was a little lighter than some of the others. Plus I like that Shawn can see how much everyone at the station appreciates him, boost his self-esteem. Update Soon!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »