Reviews for Four o'clock is the worst time of the morning
AchillesMonkey chapter 22 . 6/11/2010
Wow. I just finished my review for the last one and then this one showed up. I really hope we get to meet Buzz's wife on the show.

"Buzz, did that boy cat finally get your tongue?" He joked.

"Huh?"

"You're being very quiet."

"Oh. And it's a girl cat. She's had kittens."

Great stuff!
AchillesMonkey chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
Yay Buzz and yay for all the Officer Allan mentions! Great chapter. I hope they recover soon. Are you going to keep it going after they get out of the hospital? Shawn and Lassie need to further their relationship. Thanks for the update!
darkemochic chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
i was reading it then it ended...naw naw, this was great!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
you know what?

i forgive the lack off buzz eyes, for now, just because it was such an awesome chapter!

i loved that scene in the hospital! i can't wait to see what you'll do with it!

WOW! francine's making cookies for shawn! why doesn't she go visit him too?

i loved the scene with vick, i really did!

oooooh, i've got to see those pics of james shirtless!

gimmy!gimmy!gimmy!

really, he has a scar? hmmmm, i wonder...

nice creativity you got there! i love it!

and fist bump for checking it over with a nurse.. way to put some effort into the story!

btw, it's not a lil bit short, it's a lot...

but once again, you're forgiven on acount of it being an awesome chapter!

update soon!

ooooooooooh, you know, you should totally publish this on !
AchillesMonkey chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
I think it would be whined in America, not whinged. Thanks for the update!
mel chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
wow amazing
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
Awwwwwww. Just..awww [. ~Nayah
AchillesMonkey chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
Go Buzz! And yay for the Officer Allan mention. She was the officer in the pilot who practically gave Shawn the idea to become psychic. I think I might have noticed another typo.

When things get back, I get away.

Did you mean bad and not back?

Great chapter! I don't know how I feel about Henry hitting Shawn, but I guess I can see it if he was drunk and Shawn was kind of provoking him. At least it was only once.
EriKaBalDeL chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
nice!

i liked how one of shawn's fans was trying to take revenge on shawn's behalf!

and how buzz took charge like that... awesome!

there were no buzz eyes in this chapter, really i expected more from you, but as long as you write more next chapter...

there were machine beeping though, extra points for the use of that weird name! by the way, shouldn't it be "blood oxygen level"...?

YAY! another chapter dedicated to me! i love it, you know i love it! i'm smiling!

you know, i think maybe i am psychic, i totally thought there was going to be a new chapter this afternoon when i came home from the base... i was right, if off by a few hours...!

and i was just about to turn off the computer because i need to get up early tomorrow when i got an alert on my email...

lucky!

say, where are everyone? nobody visits shawn and lassie?

update soon!

you took forever with this! and it's super short!

only two scenes!

i don't care you were away on a trip and a wedding! well maybe i do, a little bit.. but going away and having fun and listening to family who tells you to leave the computer alone is no reason to write such a short chapter as torture after you've been away forever!

hey! it's a major rule of authors, if you're going away, you not only announce it to your avid fans and readers, but you also promise something like a long chapter, or several chapters and you aim to deliver higher!

work on that, seriously, it's an honest advice.. not just some annoyed review! you got to keep the readers happy!

that's the most important thing!

wow, i'm writing this review for 25 minutes!

and it's short too... well anyhow, i'm in pain and tired and got to wake up at 5 am which is in 6 and a half hours.. so i bid you goodnight..

don't forget to update soon! real soon!

and i'm gonna hold you to your word that there's gonna be puppy buzz eyes!
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
Gus you where in the wrong. Glad you updated
Sparky Dorian chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Wow! I'm super into this. I love how you have everyone characterized. It is sweet.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Ahh!, I have been so bogged down with work I missed a few chapters! I caught up though, and this keeps getting better and better. Shawnnn3 :D Great writing! ~Nayah
Sparky Dorian chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Hahaha! This is awesome. And touching too... Also intense. Just awesome!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
nice!

but terribly short!
AchillesMonkey chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Thesaurus rex. I like that. Thanks for the update!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »