Reviews for Four o'clock is the worst time of the morning
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
Glad you update and glad they found Shawn & Lassie
invisalite chapter 17 . 5/23/2010
This one... was interesting with style. I myself had somewhat of a hard time following it around, but that may have been just me.

Um... Disused isn't the proper term to use here. I think it should be unused? Also, the scouts thing seem SO super random that it doesn't make any sense at all. There's no real hint that the third officer got captured by them, so I didn't understand that he WAS arrested until the very end. If you want to do something like this in the future, I think you should maybe clarify a little bit more.

Thanks for the fast update, and I'm looking forward to more!

~invisalite
invisalite chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Um... the only thing I had somewhat of an issue with here was having Ellis in there kinda randomly. Other than that, it's getting really good!
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
Beats me. Girl scouts weren't allowed to learn the cool stuff like fishing, archery, or knot tying. All we had to learn was cooking, cleaning and etiquette. Of course they do teach all of that in girl scouts... now that I'm an adult.
EriKaBalDeL chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
i loved it! especially the way that third guy went down in... really good...

did the troop leader injure him so good?

i really loved when lassie said it's just like the police to arrive for cleanup duty...!

admit it! what i said in my last review affected this chapter!

there's no way i could have known whats going to be in this chapter otherwise.. i'm not a psychic..!

just admit it!

i did like how you put parts of my review into the story though..

update soon!
darkemochic chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
omg, there was totally everything i wanted in them last 3 chapters. XD, guns being shot. was there a ducky? hm, cant remember. But then the added twist, a boy scout troop catching a dangerous person. so comical! XD
AchillesMonkey chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
I thought your portrayal of the scouts was fine. Though, I've never been in scouts either, so take my opinion for what its worth. I really liked the way you styled this chapter.

"Oh, my God. You think he's going to be hurt, don't you? You think they've done something to him! We need to go faster. Overtake Chief Vick!"

That is a very Gus line. I could easily picture him saying that. Great job!
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 16 . 5/21/2010
glad you update. more soon
AchillesMonkey chapter 16 . 5/20/2010
Go Lassie! Thanks for the update!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 16 . 5/20/2010
nice... but why did he have to waste 3 perfectly good bullets? is he that bad a shot? i don't get him.. always wasting bullets! americans! just because you have a big badget doesn't mean you can waste good bullets! in israel, we don't even fill the magazine[i think it's called magazine in english..] to it's maximum holding capacity, because that way, the magazine stays functional longer..

why does he think he has bullets to waste?

aside from the wasting issue, there are more chances that in his drunken state, the last cop, what's his name, wouldn't wake through the first or wouldn't understand the second, but the third was completely unnecessary, the guy could totally realize whats going on by the third shot...!

anyway, that was all i had to say, and it's not a rant to you as a writer, it's to lassie as a character because even in the show, he loves shooting people, always wasting good bullets unnecessarily...

update soon! i really love this story and i can't wait to see the "rescue" scene when the cops arrive too late, again..

are lassie and shawn gonna call 'em, or somebody gonna report the shots and the police gonna arrive just after they took care of the third bad guy?

because if i remember correctly, they're in a ranch or something out of town, nobody should be able to hear the shots, even if this way is a much cooler reason for the police to be late to the scene than shawn and lassie calling them...!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
i loved it!

especially the blow lassie brought on truman...!

i'm looking forward to seeing how shawn and lassie are gonna save themselves while the cops arrive late, again...!

you're updating fast! i love it!

update soon!
invisalite chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
It's great to see an update so soon!

In my opinion, the rape and actually kinda all of this chapter was super super fast paced, and things just blurred by. But maybe that's just me. If other readers are saying that too, you might want to take that into consideration.

But compared to the beginning chapters, your writing has evolved greatly! Your tenses are consistent, and the characters are pretty well done. I really have enjoyed watching your progress as a writer.

Thanks so much for a great story, it keeps getting better!

~invisalite
AchillesMonkey chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
I'd say it was just right, gore/graphics wise. Thanks for the update! I can't wait for the happy ending!
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Chief Vick Rocks! More Soon
Love-in-the-Stars chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
*insert fangirl squeal* This story is just so amazing! I do love you for it. It's like a perfect mix of bonding, and angst and action and just plain awesomeness.

BTW, I thought Karen was actually perfect. She is one to do everything by the book like she has to but she's not above casting them aside when it matters and you showed that perfectly.

Again, loved it and am eagerly awaiting more. especially if there will be Shawn torture...
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »