Reviews for Four o'clock is the worst time of the morning
invisalite chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Wow, this is getting intense! I can't wait for the next chapter. Minor typos, so just remember to look over this before submitting it.

~invisalite
darkemochic chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
yea! screw the consquences! awesome!
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
woooooooooooow omg omg i dont like this truman guy but i like him if u get that lol i love it keep it up
AchillesMonkey chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Go Chief! I do agree that the Chief was OOC in that I think she wouldn't hesitate to investigate the three officers, especially with Shawn's testimony. Lassiter and Shawn are her best detectives. I think she would do anything to find them. Thanks for the update!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
i loved it!

especially the end...

i especially liked that it was someone who isn't exactly known, or familiar with shawn that started it all...! very interesting.. i loved that!

where's henry? shouldn't he be there already terrorizing everyone to find his son?

thanks for updating so soon...!

update soon!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
i love it! i really do! and i'm looking forward for the next chapter!
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 13 . 5/14/2010
your evil for leaving it like that lol! Anyways more!
invisalite chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
This is getting really good! I can't wait for the next chapter. The Henry scene was pretty good too, if I must say myself. Also, Lassiter and Shawn and their awkward conversation was hilarious too. There were minor typos, but they didn't take away too much from the story.

Also, I'm hoping that you explain the "whole bunch of stuff that happened very quickly." :)

~invisalite
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
wow goooooood i cant wait i wont moreeeeeeeee!
AchillesMonkey chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
I hope they don't get hurt too bad! Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more!
xoxoshannon1979 chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
glad you updated. more soon
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
As a former psychology major, the fact that you know the difference between a psychotic break and a religious nut impresses me.
redcup chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Amazing chapter! I love your Lassie, but I think that Henry would be a bit more sympathetic/worried about Shawn. But maybe that's just my opinion. Anyway, keep up the good work! :P
invisalite chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
I liked it, and good luck with exams!
melanie chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
this was rlly rlly good execpt for the tiny fact im a henry fan :( sniff sniff :'( but other than that it was amazing!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »