Reviews for Surrender
jaja a siii genial
Baymax67 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
U know my time reading I kept getting this thought in my head... how old is kenji? Is he 6 or is he 9 or something my gosh the timeline is so confusing all I know is they have been running for fo... ohhh... F#*K I'm so stupid. I just realized it now!
Gracee chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
Love..love...loved ur story..so inlove with it i read it twice in 1 day..keep it up and i look forward on reading more of ur awesome writtings of KK..tnx
KureNo11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I cried..! it was amazing story..
Kinsutenekochan chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
I LOVE IT! Oh this was soooo good! I really like how you portrayed everyone and love the plot! Awesome! Keep it up amd Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I love love LOVE this! I just have to know how you always figured Misao and Aoshi would react to Kaoru and Kenshin making up after the Oniwanbun worked so hard for four years to keep her and Kenji hidden. Would they be mad? Or happy she is happy?
TOSoldtimer chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
It's a nice story, very well written. But in real life, I don't think four years of stalking by a violent, controlling and possessive man would have ended well.
A Midsummer chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Lol I know I wasn't suppose to laugh but the misunderstanding that festered for years just can't help but be hilarious.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
HEY GENIAL ESTEEE SI NO COMENTE LOS DEMÁS CAPIS FUE POR PROBLEMAS TEGNICOS NO POR QUE NO ME GUSTARA LA HISTORIA JAJA AL FINAL TODO SALIO BIEN AUNQUE KENSHIN Y SU ACTITUD MUY MISTERIOSA Y CONTROLADORA YA ME ESTABA ASUSTANDO JEJE PERO FUE MUY EMOCIONANTE LEER TODO LASTIMA QUE FUE TAN POQUITO HAA
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
hoo casi me matan de un infarto a esto es... a sin palabras con algunas lagrimillas y mejor me las seco antes que me electrocute
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
hee si ya e me esta asustando kenshin
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
hay esto si me intriga
Nanyin chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
You create some terrific aus. Please make more in the future
Lockon chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Damn. Kenji just made the scene so cute and heartwarming. T u T

Very interesting.
hitokori midnight chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL SEND TURNIPS TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM !