Reviews for Ruddy Drops that Warm My Heart
information specialist chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Lovely :)
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh, gosh, this is sweet.
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I have NO idea why I hadn't read this before.

It's so sweet, so true, so 'them'.

*Goofy smile*

May I poke you into some more writing? Pretty please :)?

This was adorable to read. Their confessed memories/pasts to each other was written in such a believable way, not extra melodramatic, not making it less important than it was, just.. being real and staying true to them.

When you're all excited because they're just holding hands -or changing the position in which they hold hands- it's because you did a fantastic job assigning the significance to it.

I LOVED it.

Hope you write more soon :)!

*Gives you a cookie*
Avide chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I'm so glad you chose the last 2 sentences to be your ending.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
A great little piece. And a way better ending than the episode had!
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Love her last line! It makes me giggle. This is excellent.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I loved this story.

It is definitely sweet, and short too, but not too short to be a pleasure to be read.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Your JIBSON was so perfect and so them. I loved it. If only a scene like that had been in the episode. I can't wait till one of them

makes a move for them to be together.
AirborneGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
With most stories, you wait for the burning kiss, the passion, the big words of confession. You give us none of that, but yet, you give us something much more strong and suggestive with that one gesture in the end. Very, very beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Shika chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I always look forward to your stories for the fantastic characterization, and this one is no exception! Really enjoyed it!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Awwh that was beautiful. You have a very poetic way of writing that gives me goosebumps! Wonderful job.
kristafee chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is a truly fantastic piece of literature!

Although not perfect, your writing gives the story a sense of exquisite completeness!

Krista
tromana chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh this was rather lovely. You've captured their banter perfectly... and I have a rather soft spot for the fact that Lisbon's reading a science journal. Don't ask me why, I just liked it.
anthropologist chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I'm so glad to see you've written another Mentalist story! I really love yours, you do such a great job of writing Jane and Lisbon. I love this line especially: "The woman had great intuition, something she didn't get nearly enough credit for." I think Lisbon is secretly so much more perceptive than she seems, and surely she'd pay more attention to Jane than she would most other people. I also love Lisbon's witty line at the end, and their entire interaction. Very nice work!
willabee chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really liked that. Such a great episode to tag onto, as it had so many opportune moments to take off from. I really like the dialogue... felt very true. Too many writers, I find, latch onto Lisbon's harsh side and write her as too snarky, I think. I really like how you write her more caring side. More willingly vulnerable and more tuned in to things than she's often protrayed. I like that she takes Jane by surprise with this and the result is authenticity and spark between them. Thanks for writing and sharing.