Reviews for Demonsoul
Dumbledore. Or dumbdoor, as in dumb as a door.
angeleyes1984 chapter 2 . 6/26
Can not wait for the next one this one sounds like its going to be a good one
Asuna76 chapter 2 . 5/17
Please update
Hell is reborn chapter 2 . 3/12
bladecrossmaster chapter 2 . 1/26
too fast of a chapter, everything seemed to move along too quickly
Alucard hellsing chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I love it keep going and can Harry and Hermione activate their soul bond in the next chapter and can another ouroboros eye turn red on his ring?
Mukuro234 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
This is an awesome fic very dark XD
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I love this story it is great keep going don't stop the story now I need to see what will happen next and I think the guy who killed Peter was Dumbledore.
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I love tis story you did a great job o far and I think the guy who killed Peter was Dumbleore so please continue wit this wonderful story.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
im guessing its Ron or Dumbledore? Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
this is god damned awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Heika chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
they were killed because they were the most powerful creatures, not to mention incredibly powerful
If they were the most powerful creatures than by default they were incredibly powerful. No need to double state it.

Hope you continue this!
Nasira chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I like it but could you have harry in Salazar's potion lab to brew up some potions please maybe a something to cure a werewolf?
dogman999 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
The chapters so far are good, I hope you begin to update them at a regular schedule.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Dun dun is actually very update again.I'd really like eto see what happens next.