Reviews for Why I dyed my hair PINK
Baka-Bunny-Senpai chapter 18 . 4/14/2015
Ok you may not see this seeing as you haven't really updated in 4 years but I'm going to try anyways...but I'm in love with this story and you left it on a cliffhanger. I wanted to read more but there were no more chapters. I love your story and please update! I want to read more! Your story is amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
Ok, I don't usually review stories, it just slips my mind. but when a story like his has me staying up until 5 in the morning to keep reading I just have to tell you how much i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! (i kept telling myself 'okay i would read this chapter then go to sleep' but i couldn't stop!)
this is so funny, romantic, and heart warming, if anything one of the best fics on here.
I've been on fanfiction for 3 years and this is the first story I decided to favorite, you're an amazing writer, but...
IT'S BEEN A YEAR :( i'm desperate for a new chapter! please please please please please please PLEASE update, you have no idea how much i love this story! MOOOREEE
I hope you know how great you are!
itsfuckingmagic chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
You need to update this kickass story ):
averageteenhunger chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Update please! Please! Please!
averageteenhunger chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Update please! Please! Please!
URmYCherryLove42 chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
Oh My God. This story gave me chills, CHILLS I tell you. That's how good it is. I seriously can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you post soon (-)
A.marie.H chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
You should totally update. PLEASE. PRETTY please with sprinkles and ice cream and whipped cream and a cherry on top? I reeeeally like this story. it's my favorite Naruto fanfiction. Please update :D
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
You know, I didnt want to read this story because of your summary. It made me think Sakura would be a really love sick girl. BUT I did like the cover you edited. So I saved it to my phone(this was like a year ago) and everytime I would get on fanfiction, your story would be listed,but after some time and I didnt think anything of it. But like a day ago I was cleaning out my phone and found the picture,getting curious I looked up the story and then proceeded to read it. And boy was I wrong! I have fallen in love with this story! Guess I shouldnt judge a book bu its cover. XD

I hope you update soon! :D
The Mental Institution chapter 18 . 11/3/2011
aww i'm happy for you congratulations i can't wait for another chapter btw i love this story its great
betty69blue chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
update now! lol i love this its so awesome!
cardemon chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
I loved this story! Pretty please continue it! Haha I didn't review each chapter coz I was so excited to read the next one!

Please update soon!

And I know what love is like :) I've been experiencing it for the past 18 months :) it's fucking amazing, no? But anyways, fuel your love into the stories and I know they will come out amazingly!

I'm working on a SasuSasku fic right now if you're willing to check it out! It's a tad angsty, but I think you'll like it :) it's only one chapter so far, but I've got 7 more ready to upload! It's called Its Complicated, but will be changed to Someday, Someday :) check it out!
sasusaku11 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
hey ya can't wait for you to update i wanna know if sakura will give sasuke a chance can't wait and i love this story XD
SilenceIsTheKey chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
Haha, woo, finished this in 2 days! This is a completely awesome-kick-ass story and you, my friend, are one talented writer! Hmm... I hope you do update soon! :D

And, er, congrats? For being in love! Well, I wish you two the best!

Anyone, please update this awesome story soon :)

Manni :) xx
xiamesee chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
when you mentioned mexican... i immediately thought of burritos

and i HATE burittos (no offense to those who love them)

so im kinda not in good condition while reading this ... but i kept on reading because i like your Sasuke here,, and i dont normally read rated M but i came here from Strange Angels (it's amazing :)

and I like this :D