Reviews for One Late Summer Night
Lolzan chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Why did It have to stop there!? ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;
Karly666-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I loved it. Is very short but so beautiful.
SweetLoveAngel2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Just finished the manga half an hour ago and completely fell in love! My fangirl heart ached for more so thanks for the good read! I loved your story! Please continue it!
IggyandMe chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
-sigh - I loved this manga. I too just found it. I loved your drabble, if only I could inherit a old mansion with vampires living in it. A girl can only dream.
Maria 'cutetoboewolf' cleary chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i like it
short but sweet
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ahh it's adorable! I loved reading it. :D
DangerFiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
your style of writing is quite nice!

looking forward to ur update :)
Mina-chan27 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hehe I just love BLoody Kiss and Im happy to see a good fanfic about them! Thanks for writing this and I hope to see more in the future if possible!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Love it
Homestarluver201 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Yah!

I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! :3

S-so...KAWAII! XD

I really love the manga too, and you really got a writing talent!

I love how you were able to get Kuroboshi in character so well!
animegalnya chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
aaaawwwww...very sweet and hot at the same time XD love it :3
LadyCheesA chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I just read the manga yesterday and loved it. Then I felt that I needed more, I wanted to see more chapters, but there weren’t… So I tried finding a good fanfic… And here it is! I really enjoyed it, you write pretty well! And you’ve got into the characters too! Haha, I wanted to see what happened with the “first night together”, and here is something like that xD.

Great story ).
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awesome! This is the first Bloody Kiss fic I've seen on the web. This makes me want to go read the series again. :)
jsweetpea10 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is the best Bloody Kiss fanfiction I have ever read! It's so romantic and I absolutely loved it! Keep up the good work!

Ottilia chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Amazing, a one-shot I really like! I'm happy you did this, thanks for the good read!