Reviews for Instant Karma!
chihuahua123 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I love it. This is the best yet hope u make more
AJB66613 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Brilliant! More, more!
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh shit! Don's about to Schwartzenegger the tv remote! May God have mercy on the others souls! XD
Too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
"Cereal killer." Eh heh heh.
caylender chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Your fic...just made my life. :D Seriously, I don't think I've ever found a fic that's balanced such wonderful writing, in-character characters, and humor. You're completely brilliant!

I really hope you continue this. Pretty please! With sugar and a cherry on top!
Angel chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
This was so fukkin hilarious!I was pissing myself laughing. Make one for Angel and Usagi too pleeeease!
CelticViking chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
"Casey entered looking like he'd insulted the lineage of an industrial wood chipper." BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! *rolls around on the floor with uncontrollable laughter!* Dude I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
SmileyDJingles chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
SO FUNNY!
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Yay! Donnie's not messing around! I really liked the idea of a day in the life of each turtle and Splinter. I'd like to know when any of those are updated! Thanks!
Amberli Raven chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Just read the 4 chapters, and they had me cracking up!

Now, for the cookie (cuz I like virtual cookies, very low in fat!), I would guess Splinter, but since you said that it's someone we wouldn't expect, I'm expecting either Casey or Shredder. That would be hilarious!
Zelbethia chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I love this story! Based on what's been going on so far, I'd guess the soap opera one would be about Casey. I would have said Raph, but I'm pretty sure this was his chapter. Update soon, please!
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Is Raph gunna watch soaps? Good story by the way. Keep it up!
tmntkariamustdie chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Shredder?
LadyBlue001 chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
For some reason, I think Mikey or Don's gonna get stuck with the operas :P Aww, thanks! I'm loving how this story is turning out! XD

Keep on writing!

Lady Blue
Agent66 chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
So I had to log in for this because this deserved a signed review. Wasn't sure where it was headed until Raph said they were attacked by leprechauns.

Personally, I still laughed. I thought Raph flipping out and banning weirdness from the lair was perfect, as was his massacre of the lucky charm box (and I think I may have said "Yeah!" cause I have never liked Lucky Charms. They are NOT magically delicious. They taste like flavored chalk. Flavored, sugar chalk.)

Right, back to my review...I...enjoyed. This is a definite pick me up if someone is having a bad day for sure!