Reviews for 100 Mistresses
The Mystic Doctor chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I don't think I like Mara as much as some of the previous mistresses, but she's still interesting. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that Ciato is the one who found her. Too bad for him that he didn't get his way. I think I'm starting to see a pattern that each mistress has her own evil to escape from, and Mara's seems to be the greatest so far.
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
The long-awaited next chapter has appeared! KoF used REVIEW! Its super effective! My addiction to Pokemon aside...
Loved it. Just like Rei and the others, loved it. I felt a twinge of sadness for Mara and I understand completely how she feels. Amazing job and I hope to see more soon. If not... well, I'm following the did anyway so I'll see when there's an update.
Peace, Grace, Serenity, Love
KoF, AKA the Ice Prince
ravenbynight chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Amazing as always :D I love the thought you put into their names.
ravenbynight chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really love this series. Its amazing :D Please update soon!
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Oh dear... Poor Miko. Isn't Miko also translated something like "Shrine Maiden" as well? Keep up the great work and I look forward to the future chapters
The Mystic Doctor chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
So good to see an update. Miko's reason for becoming a mystic is certainly different than those of the last three princesses, and personally I think she got what was coming to her. Wonderful writing as always.
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
No problem and thank you for the mention, I adore the game and am currently playing it again (Red is HARD and I'm on Emelia's end boss). And I understand Fuujin's plight. She too has an interesting story, whether it be the/a real one or not. I look forward to number 3/princess(mistress) 4
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I almost misunderstood the twin comment at the beginning, mistaking them for Rouge and Blue. No matter, I love the themes for both Rei and Ichiko. Please update soon, this story has tapped my curiousity
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
As it happens, I admire how well you wrote her. And by pure hitsuzen, I'm playing SaGa Frontier after so many years, in an attempt to complete as many stories as possible. My innocent Riki is complete
The Mystic Doctor chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Nicely done, with the theme of perfection and how Ichiko would up preferring to be only second best. I also like your portrayal of how harsh the Magic Kingdom can be.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I like the idea you have here, describing the stories of the mistresses from their own perspectives. I always thought of the way Orlouge organized and handled his harem as creepy-yet-interesting to begin with, and some more insight into it is always welcomed. Rei's POV is a good place to start. I find it interesting that she said she might have loved Orlouge, if it wasn't completely due to his charm.
Suu chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I could not be happier to see this concept! I'm definitely keeping an eye on this; I'd been thinking of trying my hand at it myself but ended up getting distracted with the thought of Mystic culture in general- besides, it seems like you'll do a great job. Please, please continue!