Reviews for The Great Eight
AileenRueda chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
OMG! One of the few stories that I'm sticking to..the other ones are too depressing or too fake you know? You're doing great please continue..and could you please let Lorelai really like Daniel, and Luke kinda like him..please? Plus I think Lorelai should have a baby..just one not is it too soon? Hmmm..
browneyedgrl07 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Good job! I really like this story, and you definitely kept the characters as they are on the show. I love it! Please update soon!
CelticsChick chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Just wanted to drop by and let you know that this was really good. I just started watching the show through reruns and I love Luke and Lorelai together. I wish they had more moments in the show together and that the writers did more with their story. Anyway, I love where you're going and would love to see more of it. Please update soon...Thanks!
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
good chapter & more please
chloe2007 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Ooh I love this chapter, Update soon
Ghostwriter626 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
aw poor roryr
writertina chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
I'm really liking this so far! I totally would not have expected her to lose her job so quickly, great plot twist! also I got really excited when Hugo told her that she had to fly to Philadelphia! as die hard literati fan I'm really hoping we get to see some Jess in Philly! keep up the good work & hope you update soon!
dancer288 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
great start...i love Daniel and Rory...so cute...i am also excited that lorelai was so straight foward with luke and didn't wait around...hope for more soon!
sarahb2007 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
aw poor rory... can't wait for more update soon
Carrielle-Madonna chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Yayyayyayyayyay MORE! Lol, great job, once again, and I yearn for those longer chapters you're promising us! I can't wait! I must say, I'm not a big fan of any of Rory's relationships (at least, not a big one), so I'm happy for someone new! Anyways, I'm in a rush, but I promise my next review will be longer!
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Decent thus far. Keep it coming. Just, please, no Mini-Christopher...I mean Logan. The entire Rogan relationship was just so forced and unrealistice. A girl as smart as Rory would never hav had fallen for somebody so shallow, smug and annoying.

As for the JavaJunkie stuff...LuvIt!
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
good chapter & more please
Ghostwriter626 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
will Logan make an appearance"?
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Ooh, an OC! I like that! No retreading already-covered ground for you! Very good! I applaud you! See, I hadn't even considered it as an option, because I'm so dedicated to the concept that Rory has already found her soul mate (JESS JESS JESS JESS JESS JESS JESS!) that I never even considered the idea of actually being original and creating someone NEW! Again, I say, applause! It's not Lit, but I can live without I guess. (Though an appearance by everyone's favorite reformed hoodlum would not be amiss, perhaps as the best man at that JJ wedding that will undoubtedly occur somewhere down the line)

Great chapter, full of awesomeness and Michel being anal. Looking forward to seeing Lane and Paris and various others. And hey, can you work in Gypsy for multiple scenes? Because Gypsy is totally badass.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Luke and Lorelai forever! Seriously, I can see the appeal of BB, and occasionally I read it if it's well-done, but JJ is SO much better and they're so infinitely more suited for each other!

And, of course, the crucial question which will, I hope, be answered in the next chapter or at least hinted at: what's your shipping for Rory in this? I know which one *I* am holding out for, but when I went digging through your profile for hints there were none, so I'm left to guess at what your preferred Rory ship is. Narco? Improbable, since he's not Out There Somewhere Waiting For An Accidental Meeting. Sophies? Possible, and certainly a common pairing, even among JJ shippers which confuses me, because if you're shipping JJ there's only one logical conclusion when it comes to the offspring... Nudists? Doubtful, because that's kind of a rare pairing. Which leaves only one conclusion (the ONLY conclusion, in my mind, because I'm a compulsive freak, even though I know there are those who would disagree)

And... that's about the point that I realize that my rambling has become ridiculous and I should be writing my analysis of The Fountainhead or writing fic or, hey, actually READING the next chapter and finding out...

So I'm done competing with Lorelai for the gold medal in rambling. Great concept. Love it.