Reviews for Naruto of Myoboku
KYO chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
wait wait wait this is why I dont get narutoXhinata When...(and i'm making this very clear i'm not bashing sorry if I sound like I am)he's not raised in konoha doesn't appear there till graduation day and falls for(Not get a crush) but falls for him. Doesn't even know the guy except for an introduction and falls for him...*Sigh* Do people even realise she only likes him because she saw him struggle for approval. At least have her get to know him him first before LIKING HIM (NOT LOVING HIM) naruhina fans are killing this pairing because they make hinata look shallow like sakura and ino at the start of the series. if you're going to write a naruto raised outside konoha story don't pair him with hinata but if you decide to MAKE SURE she doesn't fall for him immediately. cause if you do then then you're not developing the characters right which makes you a bad writer/author unless the story is only smut and has no plot anyways i hope you read this review and comment on this because i would love to see u respond during a chapter update. btw the only reason im not signed in is because i forgot my email and pw and to lazy to make a new one
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better fox-out moment then cannon, in fact much better then a LOT of them I have read on here! AWESOME!
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Nice story! I look forward to reading future chapters as you update!
Rubic'squerd chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Update please
x chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
This is very good, but given what the manga said about the Myoboku food, Naruto would probably be willing to eat anything, not just ramen and cinnamon rolls.
SnowCharms chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Lol, somethings about Naruto will never change. Update!
Shika The Brain chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
Good chapter.
SilentSinger948 chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
Thank you for updating. Nice to see that the tension between the team is going away. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Neo the Saiyan angel chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
This is an interesting turn of events. Naruto raised by Jiraiya instead of in the village...of course, I only read a few stories from the Naruto section so there may very well be numerous 'Naruto raised by Jiraiya' stories. But this is the first one I've read so oh well on that. XD

Overall, the story feels a bit rushed to me. The word count is fine (not small to the point where I wonder if you're trying to make a record for shortest story but not so long that I feel violated by purple prose), but I do think that there are a few parts you could have dedicated a few dozen (at least) more words to, such as the rest of Team 8 getting over the intense fear/awkward from the last time they saw Naruto. It feels a bit unresolved to me, especially since you ended the awkward by outright saying 'At last, they were a team again.'. I guess I just don't like being led to a conclusion by the nose. It feels like a bit of cheating on an author's part, trying to tell the reader what they should feel or conclude from something instead of showing them what happens and letting them actually see said action happening.

You are obviously a Naruto/Hinata shipper. Part of the reason I decided to read this story is because I like to ship them too (so cute!). While I appreciate you trying to set it up without seeming forced, I am a bit...hesitant. There have been far too many stories that I've read with a pairing I like (or a wonderful plot that didn't focus on a ship) that ended up torpedoed by the intense amount of strangling via red string. I just want to caution you to not feel like you have to force your chosen pairing(s) throughout the story. You're doing great so far with guiding without forcing (using Jiraiya to help it along was a stroke of genius in my opinion). Just please please PLEASE don't panic at some point and think that things are going wrong and try to shove them together via some deus ex machina or macguffin.

I'm definitely going to keep my eye on this story. Naruto without Kage no Bunshin is going to be just one of several things that I will be watching to see the divergence from the canon on. So far, you haven't disappointed me and have done a great job setting up a slight AU. Can't wait to see the next chapter that you post.
HuntressChitra chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
good story so far ]
draco122 chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
well it was worht the waitg more. i am looking forward to seeing more until next time.

Draco122
Hektols chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
It's great to hear about you again.

Completely agree with Jiraiya's view of the Fox, it is Naruto's enemy and his prisoner, not a potential friend or ally. There are too many fics where Kyuubi is turned into Santa Claus and hands Naruto lots of powers.
CaptainFlye chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
huh, i was worried about how the team would do after their last incendent, but this looks pretty good. Things are looking up, eh?

Good luck with the next chapter. Have a good one!
Oombala chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Well written, and a different and interesting take on Naruto's past.

I am thoroughly interested.

-Oombala
scione chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
dang to be trained by Jiraiya and the toads naruto is really weak to all ready need the 9tail's