Reviews for Martyrs
Douchebag chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Here is the truth that you don't know about me Katzan02: Ever since I was 11,a day before I began elementary school at Washington (Originally where the ghetto is,and no we do not live in a bad place.);while mom was out with her sisters and Grandma,Dad called me into his bedroom and performed oral sex on me,which made me cry later on,making him stop. I took a shower afterwards,wondering what'll become of me . Dad told me not to tell,but he became partly the reason why i acted sexually upon characters from various anime with my own personality,and that incident where he bathed because Mom couldn't bathe me,well,it was simply when I was five.

Now that I talked to him about it,my entire world went spiral,making me like my world couldn't pretty and mystical;that it can be a world of grey,and near-nihilistic nonexistence;where everything's the same in my heart,which I was to defy with the optimistic side that there's good in the world as long as I'm alive.
Arty chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
Well ill be looking forward to reading the rest of ur series. Pls don't take too long. Love ya n ur writing. But pls don't make spelling mistakes like 'mercifulnessless' it's just merciless. Lol :P
Tigerwoman188 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Poor Anko, one of the worst neighbors she could ever end up with
BandofHelBirdies chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
A tomboy,someone who'll overcome this because her motehr loves her,and that is all that matters...There's always gonna be good come to her as long as she is alive.

As for the Pro-Life activists,does it matter if a woman chooses abortion? A child will never die permentaly once it's aborted,for its soul will come back to life in th next baby.
Don't obsess over this dirty laundry,just feel your life and be glad to have babies? wanna save children? Adopt Old-world and third world babies!
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Uh, very interesting. . Looking forward to the next chapter.
BandofHelBirdies chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
Hi,just want to tell you good job on your latest video Yes you can Anko video
BandofHelBirdies chapter 35 . 7/30/2012
original name: Douchebag

Hi,Ryuu Katzan,this is me and my new guestname,and there are two reasons why I named myself Berserk FlipNut

1) I'm recently (Since 2011) a fan of a dark medival manga called Berserk by Kentaro Muira,and you'll love this series. This Band of Hell Birdies is a stupid version of the Band of the Hawks
2) Well,I have a bit of a thing for stupid stuff such as extreme cursing,birdies,inappropiate to outrageous stuff,etc.
So,an army of middle fingers to help fight your darkness off,so have a great rest of the remaining summer before September
Douchebag chapter 35 . 7/25/2012
hey,this is Douchebag. Now I know you'll won't reconize me,but starting about next week I will change my guest name from Douchebag to something else,so you can still can me Douchebag or new user name or whatever,despite not hainvg an account at all,for i am simply just a fan of yours...and a guest.

Anyways,prepare,starting next week i'll come back with a new guest name and remind you the first time only (just you know who I was)by placing my old name in the review box under my new one.

See ya later,Katzan
Douchebag chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Orochimaru: Hey,Anko. Did you enjoy your fantasy last night?
Anko: Yeah... Luckily,we only fucked in my world,otherwise in the physical world,our hides would be done for by any means.
Orochimaru: Shhh...Relax. It's quite surprising that you managed to hold up in this insanity and still attain your humanity. You're a lucky gal,Anko.
Anko: All thanks to my granny,even though I was the reason she lost her daughter to a horrid fate. She may have only loved me as a tomboy,but she made me mature about Life.
It's just i'm glad to know I can loosen up and open up to someone,especially to you.
Orochimaru: It seems Sasuke needs me,but are you sure you want me to leave,after all,I made you feel inferior.
Anko: I'm no longer the same person you knew. Now are you gonna enter my neck,release me from the curse mark,and make Sasuke less shitty towards you?
Orochimaru: Point taken. Just focus on imagining me pwning his birdie ass. Thank you for understanding me the best you have. Thank you for opening up to me. And thank you,for being an amazing mistake.
Amakatsu chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
That was sweet! Orochimaru is jellllous.
Amakatsu chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
I would love for someone to please explain to my obviously in this case under educated mind how Anko/Kakahashi or Anko/Iruka couplings make any sense what so ever? Its like sakura and Iruka it just doesn't make sense.
Well anyways love the panic attacks, the story is really great I love it. Panic attacks suck in the biggest way if you ever had one X3-(anxiety disorder)
Just simple spelling and grammar mistakes and dialogue nothing big, easy to read and I really get into the story :D
Amakatsu chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
A great chapter I loved it.
Amakatsu chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
I really love this, I'm happy someone actually wrote a good story for Orochimaru and Anko. Lovley :)
Douchebag chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
The abusive are spoiled cowards...Verbal,emotional,physical,sexual,lawful and so on.

But if we ignore these people as if they didn't exist or help break these beastily rapeful actions and turn onto future genarations that lack those traits,we'll find healing in only our children,nothing more.
Douchebag chapter 34 . 5/27/2012
Hey,Katzan,What's up? looks like Anko's doing great then? Yay! But seriously,have you responded to my eariler requests if you get to them?

Anyways,your chapters were pretty awesome!