Reviews for Written Feelings Are Harder To Say
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
OMG That was so totally awesome that for some odd reason i am crying. But that was totally awesome ending
hC chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I'm really sorry to say this, but your fanfiction had me in stitches and is poorly written. For starters, nobody would just magically start to fall in love with someone from simply seeing them. Also, almost all of the characters are very out of character.
I tried reading it, to give it a real chance, but I'm sorry. I just couldn't read anymore. Your grammar is awful, as are your story telling skills. To be honest, I just think that this is poorly written, rushed and in desperate need of a beta... Maybe even rewriting it completely.
I feel really bad saying these things, but you really need to take some extra creative writing or extra English lessons. I'm sorry, but my twelve year old sister could have written better than this.
Maybe you should do some more reading. They say that the more you read, the more you pick up on skills that you're lacking.
Again, I really did try to read this fanfiction, but it annoyed me too much with how OOC most of the characters are and how just... Stupid... It all seems.
I'm so sorry for flaming you, but I thought you deserved the truth.
NavigatorNami55 chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
So not happy! Need more for this story. It ended too soon. Oh well it was wonderful
AegisOfRime chapter 22 . 12/21/2012
Wow I have actually not read a good story yet by a guy until this one xD You actually did really good! The ending was kinda random and maybe felt a little rushed but then again I read long fics... Looooooooooooong fics xD Thanks or writing it!
RoseXGaara chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
sakura and gaara are meant to be i wish the real thing was like this story!
RoseXGaara chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Awwsies so cute, please don't stop writing your stories i adore them :D haha
RoseXGaara chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
I love this chapter it was amazing! I love how you planned it! xx keep writing :)
Liz chapter 22 . 2/4/2011
It was super!
The Moon's Mistress chapter 22 . 11/30/2010
that was really good. i loved your story although the fight in the last chapter did get kinda confusing and i wondered what the fuck was going on and why random people ketp showing up. still really good though :)
Anime Freak456 chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
good chapter, lots of action but maybe a bit too much for the type of people that they are, not being ninjas. lol
Black Magic Chica chapter 22 . 8/15/2010
wow amazing story
Black Magic Chica chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
awwww... :( that was sad but still good keep writting
babychick21 chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
ahhhh! That was so good! Why did you have to end it!

It was a really great story by the why I loved it how you explained the situations but not too much(haha i explain why to much in mine ;p) anyways I love this story, it was a definatly a great story and it is totally going to be added to my favorites!
Cindy M 19 chapter 22 . 8/6/2010
very cool
NekoChibiChan-sakurastar14 chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
holy long ass chapter bry, but i do love it. i got really into the weaponry and think of how deadly a weapons creator you would be lol. the ending was sweet and im glad that she found where she could belong.