Reviews for Love of a Hero
nacheell chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
I love the story i just wish that there was more i felt as if u rush the story so it could have an ending
Jessie7694 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
I LOVE KARMA! Del not so much...Idk i never really liked the Flash so him getting with Del...to be honest I kinda skipped her parts. Next time, try going for a more approachable character. Like there are multiple times that u wrote she was working on computers and then on radios and all that stuff along with her telekinis and then energy blasts? It seems a little Mary Sue. I think that if u made her out to be a little more immature but relateable readers might connect with her more. Also it might have been a good idea to have a confrontation between flash and karma. the way u wrote he was always running from her made him seem like a coward. In future storys u may wont to include a confrontation so we know where they stand on the relationship. Just a suggestion. Overall a good story! 8 1/2 out of 10!
dragonrain618 chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
I loved the story! It was really good! I especially enjoyed the ending :)

Gear grinned, elbowing his friend to point out Kana, licking her ice cream as she was cradled in her father's arm and half-shielded by his dark cape.

When both began to snicker, seeing the big bad Bat being all gentle was just amusing, he sent them a Bat-Glare that reminded them he was still the Goddamn Batman.

I almost died laughing at that part, even more when Kana told her father that he wasn't supposed to glare at people like that. All in all, i loved the story and think that you are a fantastic writer!
Allanna Stone chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
tehehehhehehehehehe i once had 2 pull a karma... IM me 4 the story!
Allanna Stone chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
tehehehhehehehe reminds me of something that happened with me and a science project... its 2 long of a story for me 2 post rite now :) PM me
BreeHime chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
Absolutely amazing! I loved every moment! Wonderful work :D
Renee chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
I loved this story! Every chapter was perfect. I loved the relationship between De and Karma. And how protective Karma was of her sister.

What made this story great, I think, was the creative action scenes. Most fight scenes in fics (and some in DCAU) are just lots of punching. But your characters had unique moves, and used their powers in very appropriate and believable ways. I loved how you described Karma cracking the ground under her when she jumped. And De's fight scenes were wonderful: both true to her character and demonstrating the strength of her abilities.

My one complaint (oops) is this last chapter. It ties it up a little too nicely. I'd like to have some room to imagine how the characters continued their (both love- and professional-) lives. And, in my opinion, it's pretty cheesy that they all have kids the same age. Eh, kind of like the Harry Potter Epilogue: sounds nice in theory, but comes out like a Hallmark card.

That said, thank you for this wonderful fic! I will forever have images of De and Flash frolicking through life together, one giggling as the other rambles on.
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
Wow. This was a GREAT story. GREAT. Perfect balance of romance, action, comedy, and OCs. One of the few that I actually reread.

(Yeah, I'm that person who favorited your story two weeks ago and is finally reviewing.)

I especially like the sister relationship between Karma and De and the Karma/Batman thing. She's way more the type he would actually fall in love with, rather than some sweet, mild girl like...say, De.

Thank you for a good story!

~Lilah
JDP95 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
haha i didnt see the endind coming. i never expected them to all have children. it was a really good story :)
JDP95 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
I really like the story so far! You have a great plot and great characters. Update soon
Sucks to be Human chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
I just found this today and I am blown away

I LOVED IT!

... update?
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
more soon plas
KaseyKay10 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
so i am reading this and at the same time thinking...

dragon monster...master CHASE...?

PLEASE tell me you used CHASE YOUNG from Xiaolin Showdown

cause if so... HE'S MINE!
TeiggyBear chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
Yup. I like this one too.
TeiggyBear chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Hey Chibi, way better. Brilliant.