Reviews for In Age We Understand
butski chapter 1 . 8/11
I think this is great.
It's intriguing and very well written. I must say that you are a talented writer. Thanks for sharing.
Take care.
Kate Cambarshky chapter 1 . 7/9
I loved it! How did you get the Elvish, though? And oh, I just think that having Elrond and Galadriel both there is just a little...weird. It's awesome though! You are one of my top role models! (Tolkien comes first!)
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 3/5
One of the best fanfics I've ever read!
You had me hook, line, and sinker from the beginning!
You have No. Idea. How HARD it is to find stories like these! This is definitely one of a kind!
Hannon le for writing this!

GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/31
Loved this ! Kickass job !
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Excellent story. Well done.
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really like this!
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
No I don't think so. Good story.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow, this was really good. You pulled me into it so effortlessly, great writing :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was a great story. Guy deserve the reward.
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
So you have never read the whole book? Have you read the Silmarillion? This story is amazing!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh my gosh! I read this story ages ago before I was a member and loved it.

Then unfortunately I forgot the title when I became a member and have been lookign for it ever since.

I cannot tell you how happy I was to find it finally and add it to my favorites list.

Hannon le for writing this!
blainesgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Don't worry about butchering, this was, tear provokingly book worthy.
SherryBird chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I liked that you didn't make the characters all good/evil but allowed the reader to see and understand the hunters point of view as well. Really good!
Fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Great job with your story. Not only did you do a nice job with the characters, but the content of the story was wonderful. A great lesson.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lol i'm only 100 pages into the second book and I'm already reading fanfiction. I'm too impatient to wait for some action. But anyways, I once again liked your story very much. Though I must admit, I was picturing Gai sensei from Naruto the whole time for Guy. It was fairly obnoxious, but I am very pleased with him nonetheless.