Reviews for In Age We Understand
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 3/5
One of the best fanfics I've ever read!
You had me hook, line, and sinker from the beginning!
You have No. Idea. How HARD it is to find stories like these! This is definitely one of a kind!
Hannon le for writing this!

#durinsday
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/31
Loved this ! Kickass job !
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Excellent story. Well done.
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really like this!
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
No I don't think so. Good story.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow, this was really good. You pulled me into it so effortlessly, great writing :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was a great story. Guy deserve the reward.
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
So you have never read the whole book? Have you read the Silmarillion? This story is amazing!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh my gosh! I read this story ages ago before I was a member and loved it.

Then unfortunately I forgot the title when I became a member and have been lookign for it ever since.

I cannot tell you how happy I was to find it finally and add it to my favorites list.

Hannon le for writing this!
blainesgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Don't worry about butchering, this was, tear provokingly book worthy.
SherryBird chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I liked that you didn't make the characters all good/evil but allowed the reader to see and understand the hunters point of view as well. Really good!
Fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Great job with your story. Not only did you do a nice job with the characters, but the content of the story was wonderful. A great lesson.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lol i'm only 100 pages into the second book and I'm already reading fanfiction. I'm too impatient to wait for some action. But anyways, I once again liked your story very much. Though I must admit, I was picturing Gai sensei from Naruto the whole time for Guy. It was fairly obnoxious, but I am very pleased with him nonetheless.
Fierce BlackLeaf chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was an awesome story! But I noticed that you had a problem with run-on sentences. And where the comma's should have been in abundance, you were seriously lacking. Make the sentences shorter, and really work on your comma usage.

Other than that, the plot was incredible! I loved it!
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love that! Legolas is my favorite LOTR character, Aragorn a close second. I love how you portrayed him. Excellent! You did very well, especially with grammar and spelling. It would seem like it, but those two, simple little things can make or break a story.