Reviews for To Follow or not to Follow
TVDgurl3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This was amazing! OMG I love this story so much. It portrayed them both so nicely.
Wense chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Awwww, that was definitely really cute _ DRAMIONE 4EVER. and the part with the fingers in her mouth, Lol! Great one shot
dramionelove chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
sweet!
xItachi-lover18 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Sweet and sexy at the same time!
Kekepania1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful!
MarauderInSecret chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wonderfully romantic! Beautiful job!
innacctive chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
this is lovely but i'd have loved to hear what happened that made hermione not be with ron. i mean like this is cannon (im assuming) but disregarding the epilogue and it made me wonder where he and harry ect. fitted into the story. but otherwise brilliant :)
darkakane chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Very pretty piece. So was Hermione actually following him, or was it just happy coincidences all week? wasn't sure I wanted to ruin your magical number 10 reviews, but I couldn't resist :)
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
it was alright
SomethingCalledLife chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I like this story. I thought it was very well written and even though it was a lemon, it had a certain class towards it. The whole story line flowed and it wasn't just plain smut and dirty scenes. You can see Hermione as an intelligent adult and Draco as one who is mature.
2009462584 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hehe DRAMIONE DRABBLE!

Amazing story, you are a genius! Lol

btw if u don't get many reviews it's cos people don't want to admit how disturbing they are because they love this story!

Keep up the great work

Jyp's

xx
lunetta19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
that wuz nothin short of an awesome story i-mother-fuckin-LOVED-it
IlliannaBlack chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Very Hot Indeed. Love it.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
oh oh it was a so great story i loved it really!
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Good, not really a plot, but the sexy smut was god xD