Reviews for Very Informative
KazeCat chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aww, that was great! :) J/A is OTP, Abed is always awesome, and Drunk!Jeff is a funny bit. I can him imagine to be this kind of drunk person.

Good work!
Jezunya chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ha, I've been convinced since I very first saw that episode that this is what was in there! Awesome job, love evil plan Britta there at the end ;D
Loo Lupin chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
hahahaha' i love it*-* continue... please?
sinecure chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So absolutely freaking funny. I could hear the entire thing as if it were on the show. I don't suppose there's a sequel?
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hahaha, loved this! Great twist on the phone call. But hey, we'll never know, will we? Hehe.
Raksha chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was really awesome.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Britta almosthung up after Jeff shouted, "They're named after RENAISSANCE PAINTERS!" for the third time. She is so very glad she didn't.

Cheermaphrodite

This was followed by a six-minute monologue by Jeff about Vaughn's tiny nipples, questionable spirituality, and general lack of hygiene."

"Don't call her a fool! She's making a mistake with Vaughn, but Annie Edison is no fool."

"TELL HER SHE COMPLETES YOU!"
"Oh my GOD, Abed! Way to ruin the moment!"

"Oh... My… Disbelief in God," Britta blurted out.

ROFL d(*-*)
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ummm. How very amazing. Funny and so like Jeff and Abed. I always did wonder what he said on his voice mail.

But you are correct. The writers did set Britta up to be Jeff's girlfriend. But Annie works so much better. If only they pointed that out on the show!

And.. I'm thinking a sequel would be nice. Think about it?

-Kat
samirant chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
"TELL HER SHE COMPLETES YOU!"

Awesome.
KittyKatZorse chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Love this story... brilliantly done. Good plot twist
greenpanda007 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Very good, I liked how smoothly their drunken topics of conversation flowed together. :D