Reviews for A Tour of Muted Interests
penpalx chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This is the only story I have read when they are on the run after 'The Truth', and I really enjoyed it. Scully's constant fear, Mulder will not settle with a normal life in the end, and will go back to the darkness. Have you read my fic 'Hidden Reflections'? This is post-IWTB. Mulder's once again drawn to the paranormal - it's in his blood, he can't let go! My stand-alone story was based on a Japanese myth I discovered whilst searching online, and I made it Mulder's new obsession.
GeorgeHale chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I've been slowly working my way through all of your fics in love with the way you write. I do think this is my favorite. I adore the stories with Mulder and Scully on the run and this is perfect. You write for them so beautifully. Thank you for sharing.
Steph chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow, that was just wonderful, love your perspective on the time we didn't get to see, would love to read your take on the next four years... :D
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Beautifully written! I love it.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
love it, are you going to continue, love the scully POV especially!
WildwingSuz chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
You outdid yourself with this one! Beautifully written and plotted, excellent pacing, outstanding descriptions (I particularly like the clerk with the gray hair in a ponytail). Very well done.
SexyMulderScully chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
OMG THAT WAS SOO PERFECT, i could really believe that happened between those years D