Reviews for Till We Have Faces
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 7/31
Such a cute idea. I guess he's not as big as the crysler building, huh? I can definitely see the grey though!
Sasakornb chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Lovely and sweet.
SunlightAndOceans chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Love it and now Dean reacted to Cas' true form.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
333 I love this sotry!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
OK, this was amazing and so incredibly sweet!
Sabpars7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This is the best fanfic for Destiel I‘ve read.
butski chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Amazing!
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Adorable! :) Castiel is such a lovebug!
deletes chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Whoowhee, that was intensely beautiful! I loved all your descriptions, and particularly loved the line about them loving each other because everyone else was too easy.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I liked this it was really good.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is one of the sweetest, most heartfelt stories I've read for this pair
fallingangelsandstars chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow. This made me smile. It was truly beautiful. I love the imagery and I love the way you incorporated Sam. I love the idea of Cas's angel form and I just adore the characterisation and the deep understanding you have of these characters. Your small corner of is such a wonderful place to spend time, and thank you so much for writing every single piece that resides here. You're amazing, and your writing is such a delight to read. Your ability to weave a story is truly stunning, and the emotions and thoughts displayed through your writing are breathtaking. So thank you for writing such amazing pieces.
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
TOO. CUTE.
I understand now why the fandom likes to depict Cas's wings so much. They are so holy catty amazing. But greatest of all, DESTIEL FLUFFFFFFF *spiral into insanity*
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
*-smiley face-*
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I feel I'm not doing anything apart from leaving you amazed reviews these days... well, this was fantastic as always, so thanks!