Reviews for Till We Have Faces
butski chapter 1 . 2/15
Amazing!
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/21
Adorable! :) Castiel is such a lovebug!
writhen heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Whoowhee, that was intensely beautiful! I loved all your descriptions, and particularly loved the line about them loving each other because everyone else was too easy.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I liked this it was really good.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is one of the sweetest, most heartfelt stories I've read for this pair
fallingangelsandstars chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow. This made me smile. It was truly beautiful. I love the imagery and I love the way you incorporated Sam. I love the idea of Cas's angel form and I just adore the characterisation and the deep understanding you have of these characters. Your small corner of is such a wonderful place to spend time, and thank you so much for writing every single piece that resides here. You're amazing, and your writing is such a delight to read. Your ability to weave a story is truly stunning, and the emotions and thoughts displayed through your writing are breathtaking. So thank you for writing such amazing pieces.
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
TOO. CUTE.
I understand now why the fandom likes to depict Cas's wings so much. They are so holy catty amazing. But greatest of all, DESTIEL FLUFFFFFFF *spiral into insanity*
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
*-smiley face-*
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I feel I'm not doing anything apart from leaving you amazed reviews these days... well, this was fantastic as always, so thanks!
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love your description of the angels and Cas' wings. I Great job describing things I coul literally picture what I was reading in my head. Imma a little jealous of your skills, though very happy I get to experience them.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very moving. Lovely story.
AlwaysShipMyOTP chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I may have cried a little when I read "We have the rest of my life." because just argh and no, he can't die. It isn't allowed. But asdfghjkl. *hugs*
Nanabug chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh. I'm crying. This is so amazing and so many emotions and aaaaaagh
This is probably one of your most powerful stories that I've read; the love is practically tangible.
NoLoveForGravity chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is so incredible beautiful and wonderful and sweet, I can't express how much I love it! 3
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Brilliant. I like that this has an undercurrent of Cupid and Psyche myth running through it. I'm such a fan of Till We Have Faces too, so props for using that title. Just a lovely fic all around. Thanks for sharing.