Reviews for Birthday For A Brennan
Bonesfan25 chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
lol I love that booth is so easily pleased. But you're missing the best part of Booth being on drugs. He was WAY sillier on the first xmas episode! and pretty much every other time he's ever been doped up. I can't wait to see this road trip!
Profilerchic chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
Ok, so he better have dropped and the shot had hit the other dude. I'm serious. You cant shoot Booth like that. :(

Tis just depressing.
chucky89us chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
yeah the last chap threw me. but all is forgiven with 'there's pudding?' haha!
ms.reader chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
ok you didn't like the 100th... but near rape, sacrifice, fatal wound isn't that a bit much? )

can't wait for the next chapter...
boothaddict77 chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
Hey..this story is addictive-and only the second I've .Finish !
fivesteamboatsxD chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
OH MY GOD.
parsons7983 chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
While I have been enjoying this story, I think your erred by labeling this a T. It's implied that Ms. Li has already suffered through a gang rape, and Brennan comes frighteningly close to suffering the same fate. It's just my opinion, but I think an M would have been a more appropriate rating.
BB-HAforever chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
Oh no! LOve this story, keeps getting better and better.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
Not the kind of story I wanted to read at lunch please fix it, pretty please. There's a chocolate Booth in it for you.

Nyre
ellevee chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
omg this was so intense! I'm really hoping that Brennan didn't shoot Booth...she's too good of a shot for that ;-) update soon please!
bb-4ever chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
oh my god! excellent chapter. will booth be ok? look forward to more soon
jacklynvt11 chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
OMG! What an excellent & mind blowing chapter. Loved it. Very well written. I was blown away by what happened in this chapter. Very suspensful & nice twist in the story. I hope Brennan didnt shot Booth. That was also very scary for Brennan. Awesome job. That was really amazing. :)
stephaniew chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
Wow, things went to hell pretty quick for them! I liked this though, please continue!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
*pokes author repeatedly* Shooting Booth? What? UPdate soon!
Bonesfan25 chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
Oh no! Brennan is a good shot no way she missed and hit Booth! so why did she shoot him intentionally? Can't wait to see what happens next! Oh and don't worry about the 100th we all know they will get together eventually, but now we get to see a jealous Brennan! How fun is that?
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »